viktor is op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hellzwrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

so ive been playing viktor nonstop for a while now and been raping every game. does any1 know of any pro players who play him i could watch or will i be the first one? if some1 has ideas on diff builds i will try them and livestream them later on. i will announce at wut time. note i will be playing normal games or at lvl 915 elo but i am pretty good i cs well and it is a fun thing to watch. lmk what u guys think or have any requests on anything.

TheRealDunbar

08-12-2012

Ssovp

Torkey

08-12-2012

I lol'd.

Epic Dancing Guy

08-12-2012

You keep playing against people who can't dodge his E, doesn't make him OP.

Thairn

08-12-2012

His Q literally does nearly nothing, and with T2 boots you can walk out of his W without getting snared. His E actually DOES something, but it needs the core upgrade. Without his ultimate, you're not going to take any noticeable damage from a Viktor, provided that you know how to sidestep.

hellzwrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

well thats not what ive experienced but u can have your own opinions who wants to watch me play him then tell me?

NewRelicspet

08-13-2012

One word is more than enough in this case:
No.

Daiko

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellzwrath View Post
so ive been playing viktor nonstop for a while now and been raping every game. does any1 know of any pro players who play him i could watch or will i be the first one? if some1 has ideas on diff builds i will try them and livestream them later on. i will announce at wut time. note i will be playing normal games or at lvl 915 elo but i am pretty good i cs well and it is a fun thing to watch. lmk what u guys think or have any requests on anything.
Viktor blows and you probably do well because no one really has seen him yet, again because he blows. More than half the time his laser is invisible and an even higher percentage of the time it does no damage.

LeLutinBanni

08-13-2012

They are remaking him right now cause he blows

OriginalJack

08-13-2012

Viktor is better than a lot of people give him credit for but he's not really op at all compared to other mids.