Suggestion: live chat with team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DukeEvil

08-12-2012

Hi riot. I have been seeing that in different games, there is an option to talk with the people of your team with the microfone and without using another program (like skype, xfire, etc), it will be nice if you can put this in the game too, like a button that when you press it, let the microfone be active to talk with your team

its a great idea because if you dont know the members of your team, you can still talk with them with the microfone and without using another program, also it can be good for the internet conexion of the people and the memory of the computer (ex: the fps in game)

treborboy11

08-15-2012

Total bump! This would be soooo helpful!

DukeEvil

08-18-2012

bump

AtomicCherry

08-24-2012

I've had this idea too and want them to put it in, would be helpful and win games

DukeEvil

08-26-2012

guys try to keep this post up, i've seen that this is the new post with more views, so that means the people like the idea, i hope someone of riot could see this

DukeEvil

09-02-2012

bump

DukeEvil

09-14-2012

bump

Enricos

09-15-2012

Helpful as this might be, it would only add to an issue outstanding in half of the games Im playing in personally, particularly at high times - lag. I know myself and many others suffer 400+ms lag to no fault of their own seemingly randomly.

This is assumed to be a Riot side problem, but even if it is the fault of the ISP, you still have to consider that the voice data would have to transfer through ISP as well, still adding to that lag. I would honestly say that server stability needs to be worked on before implementing this.

Before you defend with an on/off option, bear in mind, if it is off, it will lead to hate from the LoL community. It would only encourage more hateful bashing for a reason out of the player's control.