List of things that I think would improve dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

08-25-2012

I'd like to see RoA reworked. 10 minutes of charge up when a game will last 20 to 25 minutes is too high. It puts casters in an awkward situation where they rush a RoA and are weaker mid game due to the build up, or skip the item entirely. I'd like there to be an item that provides AP, mana, and HP, and is worth getting 15 minutes into the game.

irott

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterd103 View Post

tier j4: Jarvan
tier s: Kassadin, urgot, yorick.
Tier 1: Wukong, jax, ezreal, ryze, pantheon, darius,poppy, sona, cassiopeia, alistar.
Tier 2: Irelia, jayce, maokai, nunu, bliztcrank, riven, graves, corki, teemo, , xin zaho, malzahar, warwick, malphite, rammus, talon, fizz, kog maw, leblanc, olaf, ahri, janna, diana,, nocturne, shyvana, singed, taric, udyr, vayne, swain, zyra, rumble,leona, amumu, lulu, vladimir, ziggs, ashe.
Tier 3: Brand, shaco, trundle, heimerdinger, kayle, sivir, skarner, caitlyn, anivia, galio, nidalee, annie, , evelynn, gragas, soraka, sion,shen, tristana, morgana, fiddlesticks, fiona, gangplank, hecarim, cho'gath, kennen, lee sin, master yi, mordekaiser, nautilus, orianna, zilean, twitch, volibear, dr.mundo.
Tier f: Nasus, varus,twisted fate, xerath, viktor, tryndamare, veigar, miss fortune, lux, , akali, garen, draven, renekton, sejuani.

ftfy

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

Thanks, I missed it.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

I updated the item section.

WaterD103

09-05-2012

Updated almost all the sections.

hinderlopen

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R View Post
I'd like to see RoA reworked. 10 minutes of charge up when a game will last 20 to 25 minutes is too high. It puts casters in an awkward situation where they rush a RoA and are weaker mid game due to the build up, or skip the item entirely. I'd like there to be an item that provides AP, mana, and HP, and is worth getting 15 minutes into the game.
I think ROA in dominion is at about the same place as in SR.You get it early for hp and sustain and it makes itself a bit more useful in mid game. In both modes, rylai's is better than ROA mid and lategame if you dont worry about mana, but suffers from expensive items in its recipe.

For dominion, i think ROA is only worth it if you buy it before 10 minutes, this means it's your first big item, with a possible midgame/midtier item before depending on the champion. It also means that ROA will be fully charged at end game, 20-30 minutes.

WaterD103

09-05-2012

Roa is an ok Item imo, I get it in some champs. Mao and swain comes to mind. Rylai on the other hand seems a bad item for me, both in SR and Dominion. The only champ where its not bad to get rylai imo is Amumu

CWheezy

09-05-2012

I am CWheezy and this is my favourite thread on the forums

WaterD103

09-19-2012

I did several changes all over the place, being a little more nitpicky and updated new ideas.

Redeemed In Fire

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
Roa is an ok Item imo, I get it in some champs. Mao and swain comes to mind. Rylai on the other hand seems a bad item for me, both in SR and Dominion. The only champ where its not bad to get rylai imo is Amumu
And then you play Brand and the passive changes to: Enemies that you are fighting are slowed by 15%.

Re teemo: My brother had the great idea that his shrooms should require autoattack poison to detonate, and consume that autoattack poison. All of a sudden, he can have a bunch more shroom power because they only affect anything when Teemo is fighting someone. This in and of itself is arguably a buff; shrooms act as mini wards now.