How do you see your stats for individual champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Cowdog

09-12-2010

Maybe I'm just a scrub and missed something on the profile page, but I've seen people post their stats for an individual champ, and I can't find it.

Help me out here?

Sir Cowdog

09-12-2010

/bump

Nobody knows?

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

09-12-2010

This is only available for ranked games. If you are playing normal games then it is not possible to view any stats past Takedowns, Minions Killed, and Wins.

Riot is talking about re-adding a top three most played champions/some stats to normal games though. Currently there are so few because Riot wants normal games to be a much more relaxed setting. Adding in more stats would make the atmosphere much more competitive, which is something they want to reserve for ranked games.

Sir Cowdog

09-12-2010

Ah, thanks! That makes sense, I gues.

Mhm916

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by colloquial View Post
This is only available for ranked games. If you are playing normal games then it is not possible to view any stats past Takedowns, Minions Killed, and Wins.

Riot is talking about re-adding a top three most played champions/some stats to normal games though. Currently there are so few because Riot wants normal games to be a much more relaxed setting. Adding in more stats would make the atmosphere much more competitive, which is something they want to reserve for ranked games.
I just wanna keep track of which champs I do better with in overall situations since I tend to use multiple different champs every week. As in, first week I use specific 3 champs with 1 more than the other two and so on.

Horendus

09-13-2010

Yea I really miss not being able to see my per character stats