Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

6300 IP Champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xquisite

09-12-2010

I am about to buy MF, but is their any other 6300 IP champ worth it. Like ezreal or kog maw, vlad etc.

JungleHunter

09-12-2010

Ezreal... definitely can't go wrong with him... Kog'maw is really fun but he requires alot of map awareness for his lack of escape abilities and his really squishy... Vlad.. is really Good carry but late game his alright.. his not much of a threat lategame.. I would definitely Suggest Ezreal really fun champ.. can't go wrong with him.

Unique12

09-12-2010

If you want sheer bed wetting, tank melting, spine tingling, carry gibbing , fear inducing, martydom type champ get kogmaw.

If you want a thief of abilitys........grab MF.

JungleHunter

09-12-2010

Well you should try out Malzahar too.. His really rewarding once you master him.. Or anivia.. shes pretty interesting but really hard to master.. i would definitely recomend going with Ezreal learning curve isn't as steep as malz or aniv and also his really fun once you start getting your Q's to hit.

Unr3alAnGeR

09-12-2010

Kog/Ez/Vlad... even Galio are all good choices as well. Go with who you want.

JungleHunter

09-12-2010

yes.. follow your.. heart?? LMFAO.. Don't listen to other sources like i did now ive currently purchased about lets see 3 6300 on my main account which is blitz, Malz, and Vladimir and all i regret buying except Malzahar.. now im currently working on Galio and if your wondering how i know so much bout ezreal.. i play it on my other account.

Xquisite

09-12-2010

Is MF good, i heard she was OP. But then again every new champion is considered OP.

Lord Sturm

09-12-2010

I'm falling in love with Malzahar now that he's been significantly buffed. He's got a very high skill cap but he can deal TONS of damage for a mage if you can pull off his combos. Probably one of the hardest champs to play tho.

Kog's been my main for a long time, and I still love playing him. He's basically a supercarry that deals tons of damage and wins teamfights once you get Bloodrazor.

Ez is still super strong and always has been. He's still great at every phase of the game, and is probably easier than most of the other 6300's.

I mained Anivia for a while too. She's very strong if you can land her combo, but again, like Malzahar, she's very difficult to master.

I like Galio as a tank but I don't own him. He's fun to play tho.

I got Vlad when he was released and I'm still mastering him. He has some intricacies that I think are tough to master but he's easier than Malz for sure (just spam Q lulz).

My vote goes for Kog then Ez then Malzahar, personally. But to be fair, I haven't tried MF and she looks SUPER fun.

Bermuda Inasmus

09-12-2010

Yeah, you should get who ever you want
Which is of course Anivia.

JungleHunter

09-12-2010

Well.. i don't really consider her .. Really op maybe a really really slight nerf but thats all.. I just played Olaf and as olaf its pretty easy to kill her just throw an axe which pretty much kills her passive and the axe ability added along with that Followed up by ghostwalk ragonorak and his E and W combined ...and an ignite .. but still MF seems pretty solid as a champ so maybe if you like her you should try her out.. But i wouldn't recomend it since she would probaly be free to play in a week or two.