AP champs always getting nerfed (except annie of course)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

avarisce

10-11-2012

vlad!! problem solved. also a fed veigar can kill a bruiser no problem. umm fizz too...

Sehjenkai

10-11-2012

Correct me if im wrong but wasn't malzahar buffed recently? im pretty sure he's an AP champ and hasnt been nerfed >.>

macdaddymikey3

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galifrey View Post
I always love how whenever an AP champ is released that can stand toe to toe with an AD champ they automatically nerf them (i.e. Zyra.) Oh Zyra can actually stand up to a Xin and live? NERF!!! This game is so pathetically overbalanced for AD champs it's a joke. AP champs should have at least a LITTLE chance to stand up to a pure AD champion. Sure you can build armor but at the expense of ANY damage you may do. It's frustrating and irritating as someone who likes Mage characters. Think about it if this was real life... Which would hurt worse? A knife or a giant fire ball to the face? I'm thinking the fire ball to the face would probably do more damage.

If you're talking about release Zyra than you're damn right they nerfed that. I seen one 1v4 a team literally ALL her 1v4 and yes she was ahead but not THAT ahead she had 1 level on 2 of the people and 2 levels on the other to she was 16. And she didn't have GREAT farm I can't remember the exact numbers but it wasn't even close to 10 cs per minute. Also it wasn't 4 squishiys he had a Xin, Gragas, Alistar, and Varus. She 100% all 4 of her by herself.