Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for team, mid/bottom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astro11

08-12-2012

Hi, I am relatively new to the LoL community. I have close friends that have played for a looong time that I play with. They are all around 1300-2200 ELO. They have taught me more then a few things about the game, playing with them for months on end has truly brought out the competitive side of things for me.

I am married and a carpenter(summer is very busy for me) but I am looking to join a team that will be wanting to play 2-3 nights a week for a few games to get some chemistry going for possibly tournaments. I am tired of solo queing and playing with complete idiots and want to take this to another level. If you are interested feel free to add both my accounts(started a new one for fun/wanted to start over after playing with so many *******),

they are: Astro11 & AdamAstro
Just some info about myself
Name: Adam
Location: Manitoba Canada (all canadian team would be pretty cool if it were possible to find that many good people in canada)
Time Zone: Central

Also you can e-mail me at: [email]adam-morin@hotmail.com[/email]

Please only serious offers. I want to have fun but i want to be competitive and be a forerunner in possible tournaments in the future.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astro11

08-13-2012

bump