Looking for team, mid/bottom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astro11

08-12-2012

Hi, I am relatively new to the LoL community. I have close friends that have played for a looong time that I play with. They are all around 1300-2200 ELO. They have taught me more then a few things about the game, playing with them for months on end has truly brought out the competitive side of things for me.

I am married and a carpenter(summer is very busy for me) but I am looking to join a team that will be wanting to play 2-3 nights a week for a few games to get some chemistry going for possibly tournaments. I am tired of solo queing and playing with complete idiots and want to take this to another level. If you are interested feel free to add both my accounts(started a new one for fun/wanted to start over after playing with so many *******),

they are: Astro11 & AdamAstro
Just some info about myself
Name: Adam
Location: Manitoba Canada (all canadian team would be pretty cool if it were possible to find that many good people in canada)
Time Zone: Central

Also you can e-mail me at: adam-morin@hotmail.com

Please only serious offers. I want to have fun but i want to be competitive and be a forerunner in possible tournaments in the future.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astro11

08-13-2012

bump