Calling roll in champ select means ****!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZzZombieDreams

10-18-2012

not gonna lie i call it but dont auto lock im just not as good as other junglers and dont have a lot of experiance top. so next time you get butt hurt just remember to stop raging and try to comprimise

Ropy

10-19-2012

i wish riot could add a option on to ranked and draft where u pre-select ur role prior to getting into a lobby.
play-5v5- draft---------
ranked------- ----- solo/group- team comp position-- top/jungle/mid/bot adc/support

it probly wont happen ....but it would shut the QQ'ers up and make it harder to get away with trolling

KnightxSScarlett

10-19-2012

It'd made it easier to troll because I can queue mid and just play Rammus. I can queue jungler and pick Leona.

In fact, I support this idea just so I can troll easier.

SilverChampz

10-20-2012

it just so dumb.. you told us to play blind ? i mean we play draft because there is position and there is none in blind.. and actually yes there is no rule about calling roles and somethin like that.. but omfg dont be a fkin dick.. people call your position? DEAL WITH IT and go another role.. it just dumb that first pick get everything.. you just being a dick..

Sënuch

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldQuest View Post

* This is straight from summoners code! Being a good team player begins at champion select. Be open minded when considering the needs of your team. If youre THE LAST ONE TO PICK, [try] to fill a niche in your team that hasnt already been filled. If everyones picked and something stands out as a deficiency in your team composition, [try] asking for another player to fill the gap, or change roles to embrace that responsibility yourself. Remember, that by taking on a role you dont normally play, youll learn more about unfamiliar champions and increase your own skill level.

* You cant argue the summoners code!
The Summoners' Code is a set of guide-lines with intent to create a better gaming community. These guide-lines are not set-in-stone laws that Summoners must follow.

When you say "You can't argue (with) the summoner(s') code!", I could agree with the understanding that, the Summoners' Code can not be argued against because it does not make a claim or take a position that is being asserted to be true.

But I know what you really mean to say, "You can't argue with what I say, because I am supported by the Summoners' Code, that by MY definition is considered the Laws of LoL and must be obeyed, now obey them"

Now that I cleared up your misunderstanding with the intentions of the Summoners' Code, you as an individual may be argued with, as your support has been completely disproven

Go cry to someone who cares, and if you are seriously that butt-hurt, you always have the option to report players. Give Riot your reason for reporting them, and you will be doing all that you can do

Invisy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

My issue is when you queue with someone who is a bit higher ELO than you, you are always last pick which means you always have to support (95% of the time) and sometimes I just dont want to support every game so ill call something as 5th pick.

Exotic3s

10-20-2012

Quote:
Also , who decided that saying, O ITS MINE was a good way to play the game? Last i checked i only here that from my 5 year old nephew? So r u tellen me LOL uses a 5 year olds system on how to claim ownership?
Are you tellin' me you spell like a 5 year old? Tellin' is the correct way to spell it.

KnightxSScarlett

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollinFeedRAGE View Post
Are you tellin' me you spell like a 5 year old? Tellin' is the correct way to spell it.
If you REALLY want to correct his post, you may as well correct the whole post. Even if you permit chopping off perfectly good letters just to put in an apostrophe, you still haven't addressed:

1. Using "i" instead of "I".
2. "Last I checked" is a terrible way to start a sentence. May I suggest, "The last time that I checked"?
3. Using "here" instead of "hear".
4. Using "olds" instead of "old's".

EternalLoL

10-20-2012

Your grammar... it hurts my eyes.

Azzan

12-02-2012

this whole system sort of not works when u can call a role and pick any champ u want, lol support ashe bro, rush a warmog and never die and constant slows IM OP