League's Arms Armor and Augments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask GrŠves View Post
Hearing he wasn't getting 70% of all ammo sales didnt set well with Graves, but he kept his cool...mostly. He didn't want to endorse anything he didn't personally use himself and didn't like the idea of any fool running around with explosive rounds that might rival the ones he shot from Destiny.

"I'll let ya' in on a lil' secret...a smart ass just don't fit in the saddle." he growled as he takes the 'cloth bullet' then grabs a small pistol from behind the counter, loads it and shoots it nearly point blank to Geokhan's forehead.

"There's yer' test..." he bellowed at Geo, laughing as he shot the door off it's hinges with a buckshot, as he left the shop 1000 gold up for basically showing up to the shop and shooting the owner in the head (albeit with a nonlethal round).
Four hours later.

Ow....guess they worked....Where's my door???

((Edit: OVER 300?? I feel so HAPPY! I am such a happy little hermit with no life!))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

((bump))

AskCrimsonLord

08-14-2012

((Dead shop is dead, looks like you'll be broke in no time C: ))
((Sympathy bump))

Ask Warwick

08-14-2012

Warwick makes his way into the shop, he stops at the entrance and sniffs the air checking for any scents he my find... Offensive.
He walks up the counter and lets out a low growl,
"What did you have for me?"

Geokhan

08-14-2012

Believe or not, Geokhan is actually excited to have a champion known for mauling people within striking range for once.

Alrighty, Wolfman. I had made a set of three edged serrated claws for you. Serrated blades as you understand tears open flesh in and out causing a lot of blood loss. The Three edges is a design I have discovered on some old manuscripts that make wounds that can't heal without magical aid, and even if that aid is given, scaring is almost certain.These claws also happen to be hollowed out for some of Singed's special ointments. You probably know his stock better than me, so I can load up whatever you happen to want first. Paralysis, slow acting death, keel over before they know what hit 'em, I think I got most of his stock. I did make this with your reduce digit dexterity in mind. You should be able to load and equip the claws with little difficulty.

Please try them on.

Geokhan hands over the pair of rather bulky looking and plain claws whose only interesting feature is the tips.

I know they will be a little heavy, but I didn't know how fancy you wanted to look. I can see you going for the 'scare them ****less look' or the practical. I can set you up however you like and I guarantee them for 5 years and I offer maintenance for League associates and champions for the life of the weapon.

Ask Warwick

08-14-2012

Warwick simply snarls as he picks up the plain claws inspecting them closely... He doesn't seem to impressed. Everyone seemed to forget Warwick was able to make his own poisons... If not better than Singed. Warwick hadn't taught his apprentice all he knew...

He takes off the armoured claws on his left arm and drops them to the floor with a heavy dull thud. They weighed at least 10 pounds.
He slips the claws on and flexes his hand... Movement was restricted slightly, they weren't as heavy as his usual claws, probably because they were hollow. He clenches his fist as much as possible and suddenly slams his fist into the nearest wall with enough force to usually break through brick. He was testing how strong the metal was.

eldricht0golem

08-14-2012

A tall, slim man on a suit and with bandages covering his mouth entered the store.
Well I have come to see the kind of store it was it does seem legit but it’s kind of lackluster.
Then he observed that in the store was his master.
Well look what we have here my respectable teacher how is the killing going, do you still enjoy killing them as much with your bare hand or are you going back to your old ways?

Signed Singed

Geokhan

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
Warwick simply snarls as he picks up the plain claws inspecting them closely... He doesn't seem to impressed. Everyone seemed to forget Warwick was able to make his own poisons... If not better than Singed. Warwick hadn't taught his apprentice all he knew...

He takes off the armoured claws on his left arm and drops them to the floor with a heavy dull thud. They weighed at least 10 pounds.
He slips the claws on and flexes his hand... Movement was restricted slightly, they weren't as heavy as his usual claws, probably because they were hollow. He clenches his fist as much as possible and suddenly slams his fist into the nearest wall with enough force to usually break through brick. He was testing how strong the metal was.

((I thought he couldn't with the clawed digits.))

*The front door falls off the hinges and the portion of the wall punched crumbles signifcantly.*

Note to self: need new hinges....

Ask the Herald

08-15-2012

It wasn't every day that one got visits from 3 League Champions, let alone those from Zaun. If it wasn't enough that Warwick and Singed had come in to the shop, the owner would now find himself faced with the Machine Herald himself, who appeared in a swirl of green light.

"You."

VIktor addressed the summoner (?), not paying any attention to his fellow Zaunites, as he went up briskly to the counter to speak to Geokhan.

"I received your message, now I want to know how my generous offering was in any way unfair?"

Geokhan

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
It wasn't every day that one got visits from 3 League Champions, let alone those from Zaun. If it wasn't enough that Warwick and Singed had come in to the shop, the owner would now find himself faced with the Machine Herald himself, who appeared in a swirl of green light.

"You."

VIktor addressed the summoner (?), not paying any attention to his fellow Zaunites, as he went up briskly to the counter to speak to Geokhan.

"I received your message, now I want to know how my generous offering was in any way unfair?"
((In Piltover, no less))

The summoner in question ALMOST wet his pants at the sight of an angry looking Champion teleporting into his shop.

I..... think I wasn't clear. I had offered Singed 70% for the right to sell and I didn't want to undercut yourself, having only asked 65%. So I raised my offer to make it fair to yourself. I was no way implying that I thought your offer was unfair to me. Did I not improve the offer???? Did I misread something?? Don't Death Ray me, bro! ((couldn't resist))