Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bear Stance Stun and Nunu's Ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aircross

09-12-2010

I have a question concerning the grace period between stuns and the spell negation for Banshee's Veil.

So a Nunu with BV ults and Udyr hits him with Bear Stance.

The first hit breaks BV's passive, so it negates the stun. Since Nunu was never stunned in the first place from Bear Stance's stun, is the grace period still applied?

Or does hitting Nunu with BV twice still break him out of his ult?

I would like a confirmation since an enemy Nunu broke out of his ult after I seemingly hit him twice while in Bear Stance.

dawolfsclaw

09-12-2010

a while back they made it so if a spell sheild is broken with bear the stun gets on cd for the person. so no its not posible to double stun. he most likely broke it himself, if not you would of seen him being stuned

CosMoe

09-13-2010

I'm also curious.
If you want to test that in a practise match just invite me.

Azelf

09-13-2010

Nope, bear stance breaks a spell shield will also make the target immune to other bean stun for 5s, more than enough to pull the ult off.