Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Champion Rengar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alteon2627

08-11-2012

I play PBE league of legends and all of a sudden i see a new champ rengar... Who is he. How come hes not on the real league of legends

DonnFirinne

08-11-2012

This doesn't even deserve a response. You obviously have no idea what the PBE is. You're posting on the wrong forum. And above all, you appear to have no logical reasoning abilities. -1 for you.

SyskyIsNifty

08-11-2012

Quote:
Alteon2627:
I play PBE league of legends and all of a sudden i see a new champ rengar... Who is he. How come hes not on the real league of legends
New champion. I heard he has stealth on his ult.

Danish Vikingz

08-12-2012

He OP as **** right now, can use his Q 3 times in a row and drop a carry from 100-0 while building tanky He is fun, but will likely get nerfed..

AlphariusRising

08-12-2012

I saw a "first look" at him on youtube, and i'm really not looking forward to facing him at all. He can charge his stacks, get in a bush, and then leap on you at level 1 for half your health. His ult looks like a really fun mechanic though, if they make it a bit more easy to see he could be a strong counterpick to stealth champions.