Bolgrag, The Defiler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Deep within the swamps of the shadow isles. Where the nether world and the world of Valorian meet. Magic gathers, a untold period of century's of waiting and accumulating this magic has brought forth a creature from the very bottoms of The shadow isles Swamps full of death and muck.

Upon his animation into the world of the living Bolgrag was taken aback by the splendid decay of the shadow isles, its dark and impending demeanor. There he ventured forth to Valorian, Traversing the sea's floor his decay and rot killing any marine life that came to close to him. When he emerged onto the land of Valorian, he was disgusted with the lush green lands he saw, the clear blue sky and the still living animals. Swearing this hideous land and bring out its true self he began to carve a path of death and defile across the land of Valorian.

Eventually reaching the capital of Noxas, he was greeted with open arms and soon joined there ranks his goal of defiling the land still in his mind. Not long after, the Noxian high command had Bolgrag sent off to the institution. Seeing this as a perfect place to begin, he readily accepted the offer and now fights for Noxus while working on his goal of defiling Valorian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stats

Health- 500 (+40/lvl)
Mana- 300 (+25/lvl)
Armor- 20 (+5/lvl)
Magic Resist- 30 (+5/lvl)
HP Regen- 6.25 (+0.85/lvl)
MP Regen- 1 (+0.50/lvl)
AD- 45 (+3.5/lvl)
AP- 20 (+4/lvl)
Range- 125
Speed- 340
Attack Speed- 0.694 (+2.13%)

*** Skill ***

Passive: Decompose
Upon Champion Kill or assist, Bolgrag regains 25% of his max health and 50% of his max mana over 5 seconds. He also gains a stack of soul for every kill or awsist, Increasing his max health by 100 hp per stack (max 6 stacks). Upon death, Bolgrog loses half his stacks.

Q: Rend
Mana cost: (40/50/60/70/80) / Cooldown: (10/9/8/7/6)
Bolgrag's next basic attack will deal (80/100/120/140/150) addition physical damage time (30% / 35% / 40% / 45% / 50%) of total AD. If the attack hits a minion then a AOE splash damage is applied to targets 50 away from it. If it hits a champion then no AOE damage is applied to surrounding units.

W: Fester
Mana cost: (20/30/40/50/60) Cooldown: (20/18/16/14/12)
For the next five seconds Bolgrag's range is increased to 250 becoming ranged. While this skill is active Bolgrag's attacks will deal normal damage, times (40% / 42% / 44% / 46% / 48% ) total AP. If Bolgrag can hit the same target three times with out changing they will be effected by fester, Causing there armor and magic resist to be decreased by (20% / 22% / 24% / 26% / 28%) for 5 seconds.

E: Rot
Mana cost: (30/40/50/60/70) Cooldown: (20/19/18/17/16)
Bolgrag hurls a tangle mess of vines, mud and corrupted magic into the air. After a short delay it comes down on the selected area, rooting any enemy's it hits directly, and slowing any others that are in the splash damage. The initial impact deals (60/80/100/120/140) magic damage plus (30% / 35% / 40% / 45% / 5% ) of total AP. If targets persist to stay in the effected area they will suffer DPS equal to 50% of the skills damage for as long as they stand in it or until the AOE vanishes after 8 seconds.

R: Defile
Mana cost: 100/150/200 Cooldown: 150/130/110
Bolgrag summons up his powers and releases a blood curling screech threw out the area of its effect, within the next 10 seconds Bolgrag can rush to a selected area up to (1500/2500/4000) away. He ignores CC effects and terrain for the duration of the rush, upon reaching the selected area, Bolgrag erupts and defiles the surrounding area for 10 seconds. The initial burst deals (150/175/200) times (30% / 35% / 40% ) AD and (100/175/225) times (20% / 25% / 30% ) AP. Enemy's standing close to the middle of the AOE receive more damage then those further away.

Splash art
ill get to this when i can, hopefully i can doodle some roughs out in times between my classes of him.

Note from the creator
This is the first champion I have actually ever decided to put up on the forums. Im not sure how over powered the ratios for his skills will seem to others. (i used 300 Ad and 250 AP as a norm when figuring out how much extra damage it would do.) So if he sounds a little over powered he just might be >.<

Suggests for improvements / Nerfs / confusion are appreciated. Also let me know if you would play him! if theres enough yes's then I might put up another champion idea i have.

Shelaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

bump o.o? no one?

Shelaka

01-08-2013

bump