Shen, Irelia or Kassadin?

Shen 10 38.46%
Irelia 12 46.15%
Kassadin 7 26.92%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Shen, Irelia or Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epicpies

05-21-2012

Hi, I have been saving up my IP for a bit and was wondering out of these champions, which one you guys feel is the most fun and most viable at the moment. I was thinking of Kassadin because I love assassins with high mobility and he would be incredibly strong. I also thought of Irelia because she is incredibly strong late game like Kass and plays a similar role to an assassin. Then I though of Shen because I always play him when ever he is free and enjoy him, even more so since his buff/remake. Although I am not sure so I was hoping for your advice.
(I am currently at 1200 elo and tend to do a lot of normals with two friends)
Thanks

Chogull

05-21-2012

Shen can Jungle and TopSolo. Irelia can go Jungle or TopSolo(mainly top) Kassadin can only go mid really.
Based on that i would picked either Shen or Irelia because you can do more with them.

Shen is very commonly banned in ranked games. So overall i would pick Irelia.

hi son

08-11-2012

i would say kass really good mid and ult is insane awsome.

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

pick the one for the role you want to play, there's no way to compare them directly

Prof Zuhayr

08-11-2012

I say kassadin because overall IMO he is the most fun to play. But be careful we takes a while to get used to. Also you will have a hard time agaisnt AD carries. One more thing, he is really good in dominion.