Best Laning partner for Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SHG No Idea

06-06-2012

Who do you guys think is the best support to lane with Draven with, and WHY?

Tsunami In Japan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

It depends on what you're going for. Personally I'd prefer leona; however if you want sustain, go for taric or alistar. Soraka is always another that works as a great laning partner for everyone, but I don't feel like Draven needs the mana and that he could benefit more from having some good cc with him.

SatanInDisguise

06-06-2012

My personal favourite support is Taric as IMO his heal is better than Ali and his stun is good too and doesnt rely so much on positioning as ali though that is all AD Carry I play they are my favourites.

Cheap0

06-06-2012

Pure theorycrafting here, but I imagine Janna would be a good choice. Defensively, she can anticipate when the enemies will try to hit Draven (when he's trying to catch his spinning axes) and put up a shield to protect him then. Furthermore, her shield also increases attack damage, so it combines well with Spinning Axe's percentage damage increase based on total attack damage, so Draven can deal tons of damage. Janna can also use Howling Gale to create opportunities for exchanges (and Blood Rush could help Draven chase to deal more autoattacks when he chooses to poke, which also syngergizes well with Janna's slow from Zephyr). Even Janna's passive helps in those situations, plus helps him catch spinning axes. Overall, with Janna supporting, Draven will have a very easy time coming out ahead in exchanges because he'll be able to do so much damage with his combined Spinning Axes, Wicked Blades, and Janna shield.

no5peakenglish

06-06-2012

i played excellent with shyvanna as a lane partner

sebsauve34

06-06-2012

nunu = epic attack speed and mouvement speed steroid lol

XxCriusXx21

06-06-2012

GANGPLANK IS A BALLER!!!!!!!!!!! He is the best laning partner for anyone! well atleast so far in the 6 games ive used him, we win every lane

Hedgehoq

08-13-2012

Darius.

Mchippo1

08-13-2012

personally i played Sona with Draven and it worked out very well

Jmaf

08-13-2012

Why do people like draven? Um blitz draven works great because they can't hide behind creeps due to the stand aside...I was blitz and the amount of burst draven does early snowballs hard with blitz