Fan Skins :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WalcerKo

08-11-2012

Posted a similar thread on Summoners's Rift Forum but other summoners told me to come here so here it goes..My brother goes to Art School and might i say he is very good , we just wanted to know can Players ( Summoners's) Create , Draw, Make , skins and Riot Team would consider it for an actual skin for a Champ Thanks for your time

Avedecus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

Riot can't legally use any work produced by someone outside the company. They can take inspiration or specific ideas, but not an entirely developed skin. Custom skins however can be made and used (though no one but the person using the custom skin will see it).

phonesex101

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalcerKo View Post
Posted a similar thread on Summoners's Rift Forum but other summoners told me to come here so here it goes..My brother goes to Art School and might i say he is very good , we just wanted to know can Players ( Summoners's) Create , Draw, Make , skins and Riot Team would consider it for an actual skin for a Champ Thanks for your time
if you draw a good enough skin they tend to be swarms of reds finding them commenting them revamping them a bit and eventually integrating them into the game if becomes popular enough to get supported by the community just look up mat com's skin designs.