Queue by possition

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MisterReef

08-11-2012

Introducing: Sry my poor english guys...

Im a chilean player who try to dominate a specific possition (my job doesn't left more than a few time to play) and i think that my oportunity to get better could be dominate a specific rol, but always i crash out because other guys call the possition before or the pick order destroy my try.

so i was thinking... if riot does a Queue by possition and takes a guy from a queue order by elo range and mix him? it could be the solution for the trollgaming by nonconforming players and the uniskilled players... and, if a queue is a lot demand, the timelapse to play could be mayor, and the player should be interesting in play other possition, but in this case, conforming to the rol who's trying to play.

more transparent method, and a good oportunity solution to the elohell.

This is my way to see.

The possitions:

Solo top queue
Duo top queue
Mid queue
ADC queue
Support Queue
Jungle Queue

now i have an observation... This method, could determinate a specific play structure and destroy a few of freedom or potencially vanguadist structure. But if nobody report (all team players were agreed) this structure could be change conforming to a team new way to play.

If some trollplayer joins other queue to a quick join game and it takes other possition, then him/her could be reported by "No respect queue possition" and should be punished

Thats my idea...

well, i hope u take it

Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Natneyi

08-11-2012

I would support this idea if you can select more than one position you'd be willing to play. And if what positions you queued for were visible to the other players.

MisterReef

08-11-2012

very good idea, and if the player could be able to see the aproximate timelapse in the selected queues

at join the game, the other players should see the possition that you join. thats the point

"Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!"

trackmaster

08-11-2012

Your post shows its own flaw. What about junglers? There must be some elo where there are both junglers and 2x top. Then going up some more it gets interesting with lane switches and non-meta play.

MisterReef

08-11-2012

sry, i forgot the Jungle Queue ajaja, but it was considerate . how i said, is a preliminary idea... the opinions and view points could improve that

but, anyway, i think that is better than the actually queue mode

"Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!"

partypatt

08-12-2012

ive had this idea for so long! +1!

i 100% think this could work! and def multiple role, like que preferences.
i support!

Nesious

08-12-2012

I love the idea, but there should also be a free quene, for people who want don't know what role they want to play, will play whatever, or don't wanna go meta (2 junglers maybe).

Kreyni

08-12-2012

This has been suggested tons before. I think the three main reasons it was frowned upon were:

1. It would increase queue times drastically, because you need 2 people of each role, and in the high 2000 ELOs, they're hard to come by.

2. Champions that fulfill multiple roles, like Akali, she can go top or go mid as a counter IIRC, Fizz, solo top, jungle, or mid, Lee Sin, who can really be played as every role, and some others. Would there be a Solo Top/Mid Queue? Jungle/Mid/Solo Top Queue? Lee Sin Queue?

3. Riot has stated, I think, that they'll show no support to the "meta" because there shouldn't be a set of rules to play the game by, and the meta changes all the time. AD Mid was the meta until AP Mid came around, and AP Mid proved to be much better, along with being a counter to AD mid (Burst them 100%-0% at level 6).

Obscura

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackmaster View Post
Your post shows its own flaw. What about junglers? There must be some elo where there are both junglers and 2x top. Then going up some more it gets interesting with lane switches and non-meta play.
well i think high elo solo q from what i have watched form the homepage and on streams doesnt really have THAT much non-standard meta play, but i have seen it, but usually high elo ppl seem to be more open to that kind of play anyway..

MisterReef

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreyni View Post
This has been suggested tons before. I think the three main reasons it was frowned upon were:

1. It would increase queue times drastically, because you need 2 people of each role, and in the high 2000 ELOs, they're hard to come by.

2. Champions that fulfill multiple roles, like Akali, she can go top or go mid as a counter IIRC, Fizz, solo top, jungle, or mid, Lee Sin, who can really be played as every role, and some others. Would there be a Solo Top/Mid Queue? Jungle/Mid/Solo Top Queue? Lee Sin Queue?

3. Riot has stated, I think, that they'll show no support to the "meta" because there shouldn't be a set of rules to play the game by, and the meta changes all the time. AD Mid was the meta until AP Mid came around, and AP Mid proved to be much better, along with being a counter to AD mid (Burst them 100%-0% at level 6).
1.- the queue time i think that it could be possible to increase, but the elo and gameplayer lvl should be increase too with a specific rol define, so you should be play with masters and no with improvise rol players, then, more players should getting high elo improve and the responsability for a bad game is the real unskilled and no because the player was trying to improvise a possition. i think that the elo would be more compact so it should be more easy to get elevate elo.

2.- You join a queue to complete a specific rol, not to play with a specific champ, then, you must respect the queue possition if the team isn't agree with a structure change. So, i dont see the problem. u can play akali or whatever u want, but u must respect the rol.

3.- You enter to complete a specific possition, if u want to play support mid, then u can play that, but the team is your judge and they report u if you're unskilled.

please try to visualize the possibilities.