Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Support Lulu Skill Order

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reikkou

08-11-2012

Hey guys, I'm thinking of picking up Lulu as a support.
Just wondering which order I should be maxing skills.
Thanks

Chess435

Recruiter

08-11-2012

E>W>Q, after you get 1 rank in each.

Reikkou

08-11-2012

Would going Q 2nd be good in lane for the poke damage?
Or is the cc duration/cdr on W worth it?

Azuredragon653

08-11-2012

Your shield

Chess435

Recruiter

08-11-2012

Glitterlance doesn't deal enough damage to be worth taking over Whimsy.

Ryuzakku

08-11-2012

yup, that tasted purple.

Belaire

08-11-2012

Quote:
Reikkou:
Would going Q 2nd be good in lane for the poke damage?
Or is the cc duration/cdr on W worth it?

Most situations you would max W second I think.

Only if you're a super duper poke lane and you're sure you won't be needing the polymorph that much early on.

RaeBird

08-11-2012

It's kind of situational. If you're into poking and annoying your enemy, put one in Q first. "

If your opponent is melee and it's easy to target them, get Whimsy and use it often to prevent them from last hitting. If your opponent has long range poke, get your shield instead.

When you get a point in all three, priority should be Whimsy or Help, Pix! Unless you're going for aggressive support, then max glitterlance first, and you can choose which of her other skills to max after that.

She's very versatile so you'll eventually learn to level her skills for certain situations.

HunterlovesSam

08-11-2012

Shield 1st. Then w then q. The q poke seems pathetic when 1 or 2 AA does the seem damage. Just my opion

Sexploits

08-11-2012

I personally start Glitterlance at level 1, get Help, Pix!, then Whimsy. After that, maxing Help, Pix!, then Glitterlance, then Whimsy last, taking Wild Growth whenever available.

I know a lot of people are adverse to maxing Glitterlance over Whimsy, but it still has excellent base damage per level, so a Help, Pix! into a Glitterlance combo is great harass and can completely shut down aggression over the slow duration.