League of Legends Software To Track Cooldowns | Jungle Timer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevAlmighty

08-11-2012

Jungle Timer is software designed for League of Legends in mind, which help players to time cooldowns such as the respawn time for monsters or remaining time on a specific spell/item.

You can monitor timers directly on the website via your cellphone, tablet or any device that is capable of visiting the website.

We released a beta version which has the same features as the paid version.

www.JungleTimer.com

AlphariusRising

08-11-2012

There's already a thing that does this, Enigma's Creep Timer, but you don't have to mess around with your phone while you're trying to play league of legends, it's just there in game, and you can click it to set them.

KevAlmighty

08-11-2012

Well, a software that overlay league of legends is illegal by the way. I said you can monitor timers on the website using your cellphone, tablet but you can use your laptop, a second screen or any other device is can visit a website. Jungle Timer's monitoring page is optional, if you don't want to have a live monitor you can use the desktop application only.

AlphariusRising

08-11-2012

Engima's is better, because all it requires is one click, and you don't have to have some second piece of hardware, or be looking anywhere but on your screen.

Oh, and it's free. I don't know why would pay for something you can get a better version of for free.

KevAlmighty

08-11-2012

Enigma req to play in windowed mode + it's illegal ... jungle timer is legal + can be used with full screen

AlphariusRising

08-11-2012

Call the cops then, I play in windowed mode anyway, and your thing can't be used full screen unless I want to be messing around with my phone or some other stupid thing while I'm trying to play.

Yeah and Enigma doesn't modify any game files whatsoever. It's not cheating any more than your more expensive, less convenient, slower tool is.

Maugrymm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

I don't see why AlphariusRising feels the need to continue to argue the point of his illegal software in this thread. We get your point bro, let it go and allow this thread to focus on what the OP is about.

To OP, thanks for posting this and raising the awareness of the Jungle Timer. I use timers on my iPhone as it is, and I never have an issue "messing around with my phone or some other stupid thing while I'm trying to play." It's extremely easy to do, and believe me, it helps! The app I'm currently using is LoL Assistant, and it works great for me, but I'm totally going to check out this site! Thanks again!

AlphariusRising

08-11-2012

Nowhere does it say that it's illegal software. I'd love to see your source for this, since it does not modify any game files whatsoever.

Maybe it's because the guy advertising this wants people to think that the competitions product is going to get you banned or something.

If it was against the rules you would think a Red would have said something in the thread here on the forums were you can find and download it.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1426881

TeknoWizard

08-11-2012

Or you know. You could just learn your jungle times, become a better player because of it, and call out times in chat so your whole time knows when it's back up.

Nesious

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevAlmighty View Post
Well, a software that overlay league of legends is illegal by the way. I said you can monitor timers on the website using your cellphone, tablet but you can use your laptop, a second screen or any other device is can visit a website. Jungle Timer's monitoring page is optional, if you don't want to have a live monitor you can use the desktop application only.
It does not modify the files or process in anyway at all, Enigma simply set it to always be in front of all programs running, so you can see it while in full screen