470 elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CountAllister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

Seriously, what the **** am I doing wrong? NOBODY deserves sub 800 elo imo. Not even bads, and its not like I'm complete ****, given I dont play like a pro but do I really deserve this elo? I really do think elo hell exists because if it never gets better than this, it's not a game I want to play anymore.

Seriously though what the hell am I doing wrong and what kind of advice can I get to at least return to 1000 elo. I'd LOVE to be ****ty but at least have 4 digits....

MightyMaose

08-11-2012

you probably surrender games a lot at the 20 min mark

CountAllister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

Actually I never surrender until the enemy is already at the nexus. I've made that a habit.

AlphariusRising

08-11-2012

For every system of ranking where people are rated from best to worst, someone has to be at the bottom.

I've actually considered going into ranked with 4 of my friends, and intentionally losing games just to get as low an Elo as possible, and then having fun playing with the superbads. That sounds like so much fun.

If I were you i'd try to get coaching from a higher Elo player.

Jeetster

08-11-2012

Find someone with a decent elo to duo qeue with you and help you climb back out of ELO hell.

CountAllister

08-11-2012

I might look into the whole duo queue with a 1300 thing or something. I dont know about coaching, honestly nobody would help me even if I asked, and if they did I dont have alot of time with that ****.

Dudleydino

08-11-2012

Watch some videos on how high level people play your character.

Kemos

08-11-2012

I remember a thread someone wrote that he intentionally dropped to some 500 elo or so and climbed up to 1800 or 2k, not sure, with solo queue. It is possible, you just gotta hit that play button again.

trackmaster

08-11-2012

Holy ****, uh, just abuse some champ. Like if I was there I'd run around with karthus and pentakill everything. Use some kinda 1v5 type champ. Also screw meta, don't even bother with 0 cs supports. They are useless if the AD carry isn't good.

JarzZo

08-11-2012

Your match history doesn't look good. Maybe you belong there.