New exciting way to play League.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

killerbunny56

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaltzMaltz View Post
See, this is the kind of thing I like to see. Riot could probably slap this together in an afternoon, and it would be hilariously fun to just derp around. It's not like they'd lose money on it or anything, it's so similar to the basic Summoner's Rift game mode.

But Riot would never do that. Why? Because they don't care about us.
If a red responds in this thread I'll eat my cat, and he weighs 25 pounds.
We need a red response!!!!

trackmaster

08-11-2012

Sounds fun, and why worry about things like 5 karth ults? As soon as I see that I change my build and stack MR. Extra summoner slots too maybe?

DaltzMaltz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

Itd be like a sandbox mode. No harm in that...

Parthonaxx

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountAllister View Post
Nerf ultimates of champs with mutiple picks by a % and this isnt a bad idea. That said, It doesnt make sense lore wise. 10 different summoners cant summon the same champion to do battle, doesn't make sense.
It isn't meant to mean anything or have anything to do with lore. It is just meant to be a wacky, random mode, for people to have some fun on. I for one, support this.

DaltzMaltz

08-12-2012

So how long you think itll be before Riot stops churning out new champions and starts giving the community the things they actually ask for?