Ad or As Runes on Evelynn in the jungle

Attack Damage 0 0%
Attack Speed 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

As Marks, or Ad Marks on a Jungle Evelynn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NVDax

08-21-2012

I can't seem to chose between one or the other, and from what I've seen they both work rather well. Which do you think would be better for HER to have in the jungle? I know as runes work well on Diana, but that's a different scenario due to her passive.

NVDax

08-21-2012

**** it, it posted in the wrong thread I think. Mod can you move this to the proper forum...

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

AS Marks are probably more consistent, though I don't know much about jungling Eve.

NVDax

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
AS Marks are probably more consistent, though I don't know much about jungling Eve.
She's got a massive attack speed boost on her e, and she can clear camps rather fast, and I'm currently using ad marks. But I notice I have an easier time in the jungle with Diana, clearing waves much faster then Eve, taking red without smite, etc.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

I know she has a burst AS bonus with Ravage, however temporary it may be. If you're able to clear camps quickly enough that the down time doesn't affect you much, then AD runes probably are better.