Nashor's Tooth Remake

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xela Syab

08-10-2012

I was just thinking about this after figuring out why Nashor's is a really sub par item and came up with an interesting tweak.

+50% Attack Speed +65 Ability Power +10 Mana Regen per 5 seconds UNIQUE Passive: +25% Cooldown Reduction UNIQUE Passive: Increases maximum Cooldown Reduction to 50%

opinions?

Autocthon

08-10-2012

Because that wouldn't break every CD in the game

axesandspears

08-10-2012

I'll let you know what it is like when I can spam Ground Slam every 2.8 seconds on Malphite and keep an entire team perma-slowed.

Not to mention the effects on Rammus, Allistar, and other actual tanks who are balanced around hitting that 40% cap and would just get ridiculous. Powerball every 6 seconds with a 1.0 ap ratio is enough, it doesn't need to be spammed every 4 seconds, and Taunt shouldn't be active on a target most of the time.

Irelia Bot

08-10-2012

So you are saying that you want a lux ult every 16 seconds?

I actually would just replace void staff with evil tome.

THis would also be fun on leblanc having her

Q every 2.4 seconds
W every 4 seconds
E every 4 seconds
R every 9.6 seconds

Oh and then having karthus ulting every 80 seconds.

Xela Syab

08-10-2012

they'd still just be having nashors tooth as one of their main items and you guys aren't considering that. They are picking up a relatively mediocre item that offers a lot of odd stats. think about it they are going to have to grab other cdr items just to get that 60% and will have to sacrifice a lot unless they are just going full defense/support. Even then the champs you guys are using as examples should be nerfed anyway with their unbalanced kits. Heck that's the reason why they nerfed Amumu and Galio was because of Athene's Unholy Grail.

Lykios The Great

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

oh yes a bunch of cdr items...you mean like 15% boots, the nashors at 25% and any other cdr item....oh say Athenes unholy grail?

axesandspears

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xela syab View Post
they'd still just be having nashors tooth as one of their main items and you guys aren't considering that. They are picking up a relatively mediocre item that offers a lot of odd stats. Think about it they are going to have to grab other cdr items just to get that 60% and will have to sacrifice a lot unless they are just going full defense/support. Even then the champs you guys are using as examples should be nerfed anyway with their unbalanced kits. Heck that's the reason why they nerfed amumu and galio was because of athene's unholy grail.
tanks are not unbalanced!

Cooldown reductions values above 40% unbalance everyone!

Ribbonwing

08-10-2012

Nashor's isn't sub-par, its just there are few champions that really get benefit for it. and yes, 60% CDR is OP on most anyone.

ImIndustructible

08-11-2012

Sh!t, that has no use to Ryze, at least for me.

My finger/keyboard doesn't have reaction time short enough...

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

Anyone mind explaining why the OP thought that Rumble being able to permanently turn on Flamespitter was a good idea?