Stop buying attack speed....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucchinii

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megling View Post
does her ult scale with attack damage still? it used to
Uh, yes?

Venom Stoneice

09-12-2010

Don't worry, I stick to ap items. I'm not some noob or something >.>

RelaxingBrownies

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucchinii View Post
Uh, yes?
ok, someone told me they removed the attack damage portion

JohnnyW

09-12-2010

I have no prob with MBR as an item. I honestly LOVE it. It's one of the best offensive items in the game, if not the best....

....the problem is that MBR costs so much and only gives you 30 AD for your Q and ult. Yes, MBR is applied on Q, but it adds NOTHING to your R, which is where a majority of your teamfight damage is coming from.

Not only that, but MBR is incredibly expensive. You can buy 2 BF swords for its cost and have some change left over. For that you'll have 70 more AD (than an MBR) and a lot more explosiveness.

Please buy black cleaver on her (for her Q). Please buy IE or BTs. Stack AD ffs. Just do it. It's the only offensive stat you need. This doesn't mean forget survivability, it just means AD should be your primary offensive stat.

erimon

09-12-2010

Eventually I will get some AS on her in the form of Stark's or Last Whisper. Depending on the enemy I may even buy a Bloodrazor. But that is only very late game when I already have Infinity Edge, Phage and maybe Bloodthirster.

BlackHolyCross

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

whats the attackspeed cap?

Hertzeil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHolyCross View Post
whats the attackspeed cap?

Zardoc

09-13-2010

Quote:
This rages me too. So many MF noobs that have no idea how to play. At end game I'm usually pushing 550 AD and at that point everything just gets mowed the **** down. Even mid to early game you need that AD because it goes a real long way.

So, you built like 5 BT and one Sorc Boots, and let any Shaco, Akali, Kassadin (etc) kill you in 4 hits, yes? Awesomesauce.

SlyGoat

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megling View Post
because she has a skill that scales with damage, and already has a speed IAS spell
Two skills that scale with damage.

Hiclic

09-13-2010

As long as I can keep buying ASPD items for Tristana, I will acquiesce to your request to not buy them for MF.