Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@RiotBabagahnoosh

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkhill

07-06-2011

my guess is we wont see her story updated for a while. at least after the whole noxus/demacia conflict ends... if at all.

Ruahi

07-06-2011

she will be awesome

leirynot

07-08-2011

Quote:
BloodGod22:
Its probably Katarina's other sister....

Unlikely, Katarina and her sisters are the daughters of a high ranking general, I doubt one of them would be a servant in the prison.

RadiantWings

07-08-2011

Riot's gonna throw us for a huge loop and plot out a dozen twists and turns involving her. Like how Lux stains the perfect image of Demacia, they could use her as a focus point to make Noxus not look as bad as it sounds.

For example, take this scenario:

Ayelia is a Noxian spy and the one who lured Alistar away from his tribe in the first place. Her mission was to distract the great warrior of the tribe so that it could be subjugated without bloodshed and then civilized like other areas she infiltrates. However, she didn't count on Kieran Darkwill going on a genocidal rampage and felt guilty after Alistar was turned into a gladiator slave.

After posing as a servant girl, she befriends Alistar and arranges for his escape... after utilizing her resources and "buying him". The escape is actually played by her as a botched transaction, leaving both sides, Alistar and Noxians, completely in the dark as she allows Alistar to roam free.

With the political upheaval in Noxus, she then becomes set on using her her own power in order to make it the better place she had envisioned it to be, and towards that goal and to face Alistar for her feelings of guilt, she joins the League of Legends.

Skorcher

09-10-2012

Quote:
HiItsMe:
What about the little girl that Galio followed? I bet it's the same girl as with Alistar

Poppy my friend

Trolosaurus

09-10-2012

Quote:
RiotBabagahnoosh:
That girl, as with a number of characters you find in the bios, are reserved for future story development. No spoilers here (yet)!

Oh look
Cockteasing

sL Paradox

04-26-2014

Galio followed Poppy
-sL Paradox