A Day in Zaun [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buzanami

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa brought her hands to her mouth as she continued to fawn over the dress, letting out a small squee at his remark. She stared mesmerized as he showed her his work, the way the inside was marvelously and carefully tailored. She ran her fingers across the material, sending pleasant shivers through her spine - indeed, it was a really heavenly experience for her.

When he asked her to model it, her eyes widened in surprise, blinking perplexed - she couldn't believe he was asking -her- to try on such a masterpiece ... she rested her hands on her chest as she tried to mutter words, too awestruck to speak.

I ... oh my, I-I don't know what to say ... are you sure, I mean it's ... It's so lovely, I don't think I-I'd do it justice, Jaden, it's just so ... so ... perfect!

She swallowed dryly as he stepped closer, the dress seemingly reflecting in the depths of her blue eyes. She stared at it for one long moment before she turned to look at Jaden, her expression wordlessly asking for his permission ...
Jaden looked at Tybresa and smiled.
Don't be shy, he said as he took her hand in his and guided it along the fabric lines of his creation hoping that she would feel some kind of sensation.

He turned to her again with a pleading expression.
I tailored this before I met you but I believe that fate may have guided me to craft this just for someone as lovely as you.

He put his hand on her cheek and softly stroked it looking into Tybresa's eyes, hoping she would say yes.

Would you? For me please...A tailor should know a perfect model when he lays eyes upon her beautiful form.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2013

Tybresa let out a soft sigh escape her lips as she continued to smile, seemingly giving in to Jaden's pleads. Her cheeks flushed a soft hue of pink as he caressed her cheeks as she looked at him.

How could I possibly say no at such honeyed words and pleading expression? If you insist ... then I will happily comply, if only to please you.

She reached out to the dress and gingerly took it, raising it in front of herself so she may gaze at it once again, her blue eyes shining at its beauty. She gently pressed it against the form - she, too, was eager to see how the dress would look on herself. She chuckled softly and looked at Jaden.

With all due respect, but is there a room so that I may change into it...?

Buzanami

04-23-2013

Quote:
Tybresa let out a soft sigh escape her lips as she continued to smile, seemingly giving in to Jaden's pleads. Her cheeks flushed a soft hue of pink as he caressed her cheeks as she looked at him.

How could I possibly say no at such honeyed words and pleading expression? If you insist ... then I will happily comply, if only to please you.

She reached out to the dress and gingerly took it, raising it in front of herself so she may gaze at it once again, her blue eyes shining at its beauty. She gently pressed it against the form - she, too, was eager to see how the dress would look on herself. She chuckled softly and looked at Jaden.

With all due respect, but is there a room so that I may change into it...?
Jaden let out a laugh.
Of course, Jaden held his hand out and pointed directly behind him to the dressing rooms.

Take your time Tybresa. Not like we're in any rush are we?
Jaden smiled at her again.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2013

Tybresa chuckles lightly as she literally skips at a merry pace towards the dressing rooms, holding the dress to her chest as the purple folds of the gown she was wearing would trail after.

I am glad you finally see it the way I do, Jaden.

She vanished behind the door of the closest dressing cubicle, indeed taking her time to take off the coat and carefully undo the laces holding the corset of her purple gown and neatly slide it off her frame before she would carefully arrange it on a hanger fortunately placed within. She then would finally slip into Jaden's masterpiece, the dress snugly fitting her form which seemed like it was made just for her. She looked herself in the mirror and gasped - it was ... beyond words. It was awe-inspiring, marvelous, splendid, wonderful ... she eventually ran out of synonyms. She carefully brushed her fingers through her hair, making some last adjustments before she would finally step out for Jaden to see.

As she slowly paced towards him, she couldn't help herself but blush - only now did it strike her that the dress was a bit ... more revealing than she was used to, with the knee-long skirt and the sleeveless corset. That did not embarrass her enough to stop her from making a pirouette before she would gracefully bow before Jaden.

Buzanami

04-24-2013

Quote:
Tybresa chuckles lightly as she literally skips at a merry pace towards the dressing rooms, holding the dress to her chest as the purple folds of the gown she was wearing would trail after.

I am glad you finally see it the way I do, Jaden.

She vanished behind the door of the closest dressing cubicle, indeed taking her time to take off the coat and carefully undo the laces holding the corset of her purple gown and neatly slide it off her frame before she would carefully arrange it on a hanger fortunately placed within. She then would finally slip into Jaden's masterpiece, the dress snugly fitting her form which seemed like it was made just for her. She looked herself in the mirror and gasped - it was ... beyond words. It was awe-inspiring, marvelous, splendid, wonderful ... she eventually ran out of synonyms. She carefully brushed her fingers through her hair, making some last adjustments before she would finally step out for Jaden to see.

As she slowly paced towards him, she couldn't help herself but blush - only now did it strike her that the dress was a bit ... more revealing than she was used to, with the knee-long skirt and the sleeveless corset. That did not embarrass her enough to stop her from making a pirouette before she would gracefully bow before Jaden.
Jaden was speechless again and he saw Tybresa emerge wearing his creation. He had to hold back the urge to wrap his arms around her again.

Tybresa you look wonderful. I knew it...

Jaden couldn't believe at how perfectly the dress fit her. He knew only one thing was missing. Jaden pulled out the coat and offered it to her.
Now all together.

Shandora

04-25-2013

Tybresa let out a giggle and spun once again, enjoying the sensation she was causing...

... only to let out a gasp as Jaden offered her the coat - did he just get it from the dressing room in that one moment she wasn't paying attention? ... or was it magic? She deemed it wasn't worth fussing over, however, and let out a delighted chuckle as she slid her arms in the coat.

Heavens, Jaden, you could have just told me you didn't like the dress I picked ... She winked playfully and stepped away from him so that he may get a better look. She extended her hands around her and waved them gracefully.

Ta-daa!

Buzanami

04-26-2013

Quote:
Tybresa let out a giggle and spun once again, enjoying the sensation she was causing...

... only to let out a gasp as Jaden offered her the coat - did he just get it from the dressing room in that one moment she wasn't paying attention? ... or was it magic? She deemed it wasn't worth fussing over, however, and let out a delighted chuckle as she slid her arms in the coat.

Heavens, Jaden, you could have just told me you didn't like the dress I picked ... She winked playfully and stepped away from him so that he may get a better look. She extended her hands around her and waved them gracefully.

Ta-daa!
Jaden was even more speechless after watching Tybresa put on the coat and seeing her literally model it for him. The dress fit her curves perfectly almost as if he was meant to tailor it just for her and the coat contrasted the dress beautifully as well. Jaden took a step closer to Tybresa.

Oh about the coat, I am a magical tailor after all. My work is never out of my reach so lets say it was magic how I got the coat back, he said as he winked at her. He took another step closer.

And I actually love your dress. All this is simply a coincidence or fate or something else explainable, Jaden said as he took one more step until he was an inch away from Tybresa.
He put his hand gently on the back of her head and leaned in close until their foreheads were touching again. This time he spoke gently and softly...

But whatever it is., I'm glad it happened. I truly am enjoying myself right now and we haven't even had dinner yet, he chuckled. Immediately after Jaden said this he gently kissed Tybresa's forehead before stepping back to admire her once more.

Shandora

04-26-2013

Tybresa chuckled, delighted to see Jaden's reaction to the dress. She tilted her head slightly at the coat's miraculous appearance (up to the point she can't help but wonder - did she actually show that she was confused about it, did he guess it ... or did he read her mind?), but otherwise smiled sweetly and remained quiet.

Her eyes widened a little in surprise, unsure what he was trying to do when he brought his hand to the back of her head ... but relaxed and let out a soft giggle when he simply nuzzled his forehead against hers. However, she did let out a small gasp of surprise when he kissed her forehead, unable to help herself from blushing - perhaps it was her conservative demacian upbringing, but the bold display of affections from the very first ... 'date' struck Tybresa as quite odd.

Nevertheless, she simply shrugged it off and smiled shyly as she spoke.

And what would be our next course of action, Master Tailor?

(( I don't know why ... but this song fits. ))

Shandora

04-27-2013

(( Bump. ))

Ask the Lunari

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven pointed out into the distance.
Now! As he said that a single aerial flew upward into the night sky and exploded into various different colors in the shape of Singed's face. Then another exploded soon after making other shapes or just dispersing random colors.

Haha, Draven laughed as he pulled out two folding chairs from one of his pocket dimensions and offered one to Diana.
Have a seat and enjoy.
Diana would eye the fireworks with mild interest, still seeing that they are very much visible even during the midday within the area. She would then eye the chair, soon taking a seat after a while.

"We shall see, Draven."

After a while, she would sit there and enjoy them until they finished.