Ok reform card

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Guy In Mexico

Senior Member

08-10-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5644440/#nogo

I know people are going to say it's cause I call people bad too much, if you can't handle that, you shouldn't be playing games on the internet anyways, oh well, this deserves a week ban according to the trib.

I still want to know what the it was controversial means, shouldn't be banned if so hard to decide.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimplyAlive

Senior Member

08-10-2012

'Controversial' might simply mean that the punish rate lies around the treshold of getting punished.

Let's say a punishment requires 80% of the voters to press punish. A ' huge majority' will occur when 90% press punish. Theoretically, it could be that you were voted by 81% to be punished, making it somewhat controversial.

(These numbers are theoretical)

Quote:
I know people are going to say it's cause I call people bad too much, if you can't handle that, you shouldn't be playing games on the internet anyways,
Don't try to justify your behaviour with 'this is the internet'. That is seriously one of the worst excuses to misbehave.

That aside, you are a pretty negative presence, but match 2 shows you are aware of this. Try to improve and as advice, do not start a match if you still feel agitated by 'trolls' of other matches.

Match 3 was inexcusable though. I would punish for that match alone.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Disqualifier

Senior Member

08-10-2012

If you call someone bad once you dont deserve to play LoL. You agreed to the summoners code and broke the rules. Enjoy the ban


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Guy In Mexico

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
'Controversial' might simply mean that the punish rate lies around the treshold of getting punished.

Let's say a punishment requires 80% of the voters to press punish. A ' huge majority' will occur when 90% press punish. Theoretically, it could be that you were voted by 81% to be punished, making it somewhat controversial.

(These numbers are theoretical)



Don't try to justify your behaviour with 'this is the internet'. That is seriously one of the worst excuses to misbehave.

That aside, you are a pretty negative presence, but match 2 shows you are aware of this. Try to improve and as advice, do not start a match if you still feel agitated by 'trolls' of other matches.
I wasn't trying to justify it, yes I don't think I should call other players bad or noobs, but at the same time, I don't think someone should be banned for doing so, as you can see, the other people in the games were cursing and talking just as much, but im willing to bet you anything they were not banned, it's just because people in the trib don't like it when someone calls someone bad or a noob. Again, not justifying, I just think it's slightly retarded to be banned over calling someone a noob or bad, when those players can easily mute someone. But it's whatever, the trib will never be changed because only the players who are super sensitive judge cases.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Guy In Mexico

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disqualifier View Post
If you call someone bad once you dont deserve to play LoL. You agreed to the summoners code and broke the rules. Enjoy the ban
I'm willing to bet anything you have called someone a noob or bad at some point in time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Indica

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy In Mexico View Post
I'm willing to bet anything you have called someone a noob or bad at some point in time.
Not even once.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Indica

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy In Mexico View Post
I'm willing to bet anything you have called someone a noob or bad at some point in time.
Not even once.

Also the tribunal didn't decide to ban your case. The tribunal only gets two choices - 'pardon' or 'punish'.

Your penalty depends on where you are on Riot's strike system. You get a warning, a 24 hour ban, a 3 day ban, a week/2week ban and then a perma-ban.

Behaviour that got you the warning or the 1 day ban can just as easily get you a perma-ban if you don't change your behavior.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archobo

Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy In Mexico View Post
I'm willing to bet anything you have called someone a noob or bad at some point in time.
I did my fair share of namecalling to be truly honest. But i paid the price for it and so did you.
LoL already has enough r-tards running around. Don't join them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcane Azmadi

Senior Member

08-11-2012

I'm not even going to look at your report card. Your attitude in your post shows not only the reason you got suspended, but also the very clear fact that you are going to get yourself permabanned VERY soon. You obviously have no intention of changing your behavior, even though you KNOW this behavior got you into trouble, so obviously you're going to keep acting in the exact same assholish way until you get permabanned. Then you are going to come in here and cry about how unfair it is and we are all going to laugh at you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimplyAlive

Senior Member

08-11-2012

You say you aren't justifying your behaviour, but I see several signs that you indeed to that:

Quote:
but at the same time, I don't think someone should be banned for doing so, as you can see, the other people in the games were cursing and talking just as much, but im willing to bet you anything they were not banned,
'They did it as well but (asumption) they weren't be banned' UNFAIR!!!
On what did you base this assumption?

Quote:
But it's whatever, the trib will never be changed because only the players who are super sensitive judge cases.
'It's not my fault, the people judging me are just too sensitive!' UNFAIR!!!
On what did you base this assumption?
Quote:
I just think it's slightly retarded to be banned over calling someone a noob or bad, when those players can easily mute someone
'It's not my fault, people could have muted me so they didn't see my bad behaviour!' UNFAIR!!!
People shouldn't have to mute you in the first place.

Quote:
I'm willing to bet anything you have called someone a noob or bad at some point in time.
'I bet everyone violates the rules, so it is unfair I face the consequences for it!' UNFAIR!!!
How strange it may sound to you, many players do not violate the rules in an extent that warrants any form of punishment.

The above are clear signs that you still try to blame external factors for your ban.
Newsflash: You got yourself suspended. No one else but you is to blame for this.

EDIT: Forgot one more justification:
Quote:
I know people are going to say it's cause I call people bad too much, if you can't handle that, you shouldn't be playing games on the internet anyways,
'It's the internet. People should get used to bad behaviour. It's not my fault!' UNFAIR!!!
Why should bad behaviour be accepted on the internet? Why can't there be consequences to such behaviour?


123