Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Potential Teemo Ability Rework.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrimoireM

08-10-2012

Passive – Toxic Shot
Teemo's attacks poison his target, dealing bonus magic damage. Half of this damage is done immediately, while the rest ticks every second for 4 seconds. Refreshing the poison does not interrupt the ticks.

Impact Magic Damage: 4 x level (+0.3 of Ability Power)
Poison Magic Damage: level (+0.1 of Ability Power)

Q – Blowgun Darts

(Passive) Sharpen: Increases Toxic Shot's impact damage by a flat amount.
Bonus Magic Damage: 1/7/13/19/25

(Active)Blinding Dart: Teemo fires a poisonous dart that deals magical damage and blinds his target for a short period. The blind reduces the target's field of vision to a 400 radius around themselves.

Active Magic Damage: 70/120/170/220/270 (0.7 of Ability Power)
Blind Duration: 1.5 Seconds

Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 Mana
Cooldown: 8 Seconds
Range: 680

W - Trailblazer
(Passive)Swift Feet: Grants increased movement speed until struck by an enemy champion or turret. This bonus is restored after 5 seconds.

(Active)Move Quick: For 5 seconds, Teemo gains double his passive movement speed and will not lose it regardless of whether he is hit or not. The passive is restored after the active ends.

Passive Movement Speed: 10/14/18/22/26%

Cost: 40 Mana
Cooldown: 17 Seconds

E – Bantam Trap
(Passive)Trapsmith: Teemo stores a mushroom after a brief period, the maximum number of mushrooms he can both store and place is equal to the ranks in this ability.

Charge Receive Time: 27/26/25/24/23 Seconds

(Active)Noxious Trap: Teemo places a mushroom trap, which arms after 1 second. These mushrooms are visible to the enemy, and grant vision of a very small area around them while armed. If an enemy steps on a mushroom, it explodes, dealing magic damage on impact, then slowing and damaging all enemies caught in the area by 40% for 4 seconds. Mushrooms last until Teemo places more than he is allowed. Each cast uses one mushroom. Mushrooms are immune to spell damage but they may be destroyed using auto attacks, and can be used to block skillshots. Mushrooms have a base amount of health, based on Teemo's Ability Power when placed.

Mana Cost: 80
Cooldown: 1 Second
Impact Damage: 40/60/80/100/120 (+0.6 of Ability Power)
Magic Damage per second: 15/25/35/45/55 (+0.1 of Ability Power)
Total Magic Damage: 100/160/220/280/340 (+1.0 of Ability Power)
Mushroom Health: 100 (+0.5 of Ability Power)
Range: 230
Activation Diameter: 130
Explosion Diameter: 400

R - Cunning Survivalist
(Passive) Poach: Teemo is healed for a set amount whenever he kills a non-champion unit.

Heal: 15/25/35

(Active) Camouflage: Teemo obscures himself with foliage, becoming stealthed for a long period. During this state, he may use Move Quick and place Bantam Traps while remaining hidden, stealthing the trap permanently. Upon breaking stealth all enemy champions within the area around Teemo are slowed for 3 seconds.

Stealth Duration: 15/22/30 Seconds
Slow: 20/30/40%
Slow AoE Diameter: 400
Mana Cost: 100
Cooldown: 50 Seconds

Design Notes (Total Edits: 4):
His long term shroom map control got hit hard, he can't stealth them without his ult, and needs to rank up the regular ability to get shrooms going, but it might make him auto win his lane anyways, against the right match ups. They're nowhere near the damage when they were his ult, but I gave it some impact damage, and made them interact with certain spells again. In retrospect, man did I ever ruin shrooms. I upped their base damage a little since I last looked at it, but the AP ratio is quite fine.

I also changed Toxic Shot partially into his passive. It still hits about as hard as it does early game if you rank Q up, and the base damage gets pretty high late game as well. I didn't want his Q to deal all the damage, but it should be something Teemo wants to spec into for dueling early, rather than relying on mushrooms. Additionally, I altered the blind to be a wonderful vision reducer which someone else suggested, that I actually like. Credit to...whoever it was, sorry. D:

Move Quick got a slight duration buff. A couple seconds goes a long way. Hasn't changed aside from that.

His ultimate's active is long term stealth, though I don't feel it will be too broken as an ult. It lets him move quick and drop stealthed shrooms safely, with a slow tacked on upon breaking to give Teemo some minor initiation and self peel. The passive sustain should be okay, I changed it to be on minion kill, making it less effective than say...irelia's W. That should be fine, I think.

Also named all of the passive/active components to each skill in honor of Season 3's new uniques doing the same thing. Yay? Nay? No matter!

This still needs judging. Need more feedback! Please? :<

DesertFox

08-10-2012

E is easily maxed first. Tons of damage, increases max placement/storage, and reasonable mana cost.

Zuil

08-10-2012

The Passive is just stack attack speed and he is invincible. The Q is to OP. Fix it around. I like the idea of the ult, just fix the post up.

Radinferno

08-11-2012

teemo is fine as is...

Thubgar

08-11-2012

Quote:
NidoRad:
teemo is fine as is...

teemo is GOING TO BE fine once the patch hits. 4 ratio=better mdps than most casters.

GrimoireM

08-11-2012

Bump ba Bump for editing power.

Afortuna

08-11-2012

Quote:
Zuil:
The Passive is just stack attack speed and he is invincible. The Q is to OP. Fix it around. I like the idea of the ult, just fix the post up.

Right now, stacking "On-hit" items also basically maxes out AS anyway.

Vrael27

08-11-2012

imo only problem with teemo is his ever constant ability to spam entire map with mushrooms... they shouldn't be invisible all the time, that way teemo will be forced to place them strategically like other players with such abilities must do, instead of just spamming his ult, then running at some1 like an idiot, getting low health, running away, then when the enemy chases him for kill...he hits the line of mushrooms and teemo turns around and gets kill....all others must used their traps wisely, why not teemo aswell? he then could put them in brush, and other places, since can give temporary sight for team, instead of just having a unstoppable cc that none can be ready for since anywhere u go there could be a mushroom, also... his Q is bs! i HATE playing WITH teemo because he just ks EVERY time with his Q!!! i'm not sure about the edit u were talking about since that would just make him even stealthier AND give him ANOTHER cc.... but the shrooms and q need to be nerfed...

MyDogIsHigh

08-12-2012

shouldnt be able to put down shrooms while invisible, besides that his q should go off 0.4-0.5 ap cause it also boosts toxic shot so it would be kinda op

theloopylobster

08-12-2012

I think the worst part was the whole Ult passive where every auto attack returns a set amount of health. I dont have a problem with the idea, just the numbers, because with teemo where you generally try to max out AS, if you want survivability you generally have to give up an AS item for AD, my problem with this is that you dont need to build lifesteal.
If you have even 2 AS then your going to be gaining 100 health every second, the only people that can match that type of DPS healing, are AD carry's that are critting 700+ and healing for 20% of that.