Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Where is the Nasus love?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CanthonyDB

09-13-2010

I actually played him today with wrong abilities, masteries and runes. So yeah.

DrGordonFreeman

09-13-2010

Because players on solo ques don't useally last hit with Siphoning strike. (****ing noobs) and I bet they don't even try to google a guide for him, which i did after the 3rd day i had bought him. And the guide workt tremendesly good for me. Hes now one of my ''100% to win with''-Champions. The others being Xin Chao and Pantheon.
No I don't play any silly ranged champions cause they take no skill.
Melee for the win!

DrGordonFreeman

09-13-2010

Quote:
**** Cheney:
dont underestimate nasus. this is my buddy from a couple nights ago, first penta id ever seen on a nasus lol.

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/103818515-4.jpg

ha! yes indeed, Nasus is awesome.

Teh Idort

09-13-2010

I play nasus all the time, BUt I find he's hard to get going If I can't have second solo, So when none of my mates want to jungle I usually go Rammus.

He's really farm-heavy for the first 100 SS kills.

DayInTheSun

09-13-2010

Let's keep his awesomeness a secret and to a select few, shall we?

painboots

09-13-2010

Because he doesen't need love, hes very good as he is

Dwarfling

09-13-2010

Thing is he's an off-tank with no initiation. Being that people seem to also pick off-tanks without initiation like Garen or squishies like MF, I find it very hard to go with Nasus when I could be picking Amumu or Galio. I just don't think Nasus has that "turn the fight around" vibe my other two mains have.

Dazzgle

09-13-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=57413&d=1284403554
14/0/12 Q stacked up to 150 and carried MF who bought Boots of mobility & x5 Zeals

Invis Phoenix

09-13-2010

Quote:
Tyion:
LEAVE him , i dare u guys , dont touch nasus , he is perfectly.

The Reason is , that Nasus requires alot of Last hitting to get efficient and is pretty boring in the first 15min cuz of that

pretty much.