Where is the Nasus love?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyov

09-12-2010

too balanced; and people need to play knowing what he does

PrawnWonton

09-12-2010

Nasus is beastly, and an excellent addition to any team. Honestly, if the only skill he had was Wither, he would still be awesome. Throw in Spirit Fire for insane farming/pushing/AoE Damage during fights, hard hitting-Siphon Strike, and one of the most sexy ults in the game that will melt entire teams' faces, and you got yourself a winner.

People see his passive and think "stack lifesteal!!!1111 lols" and they fail hard.

Haestro

09-12-2010

He's my favorite champ, but I don't pick him unless we have a jungler. With a jungler, he gets hella levels, and his spirit fire gives you an even more absurd amount of farm. It is ridiculously good.

Da Orkz

09-12-2010

Nasus = THE EPITOME OF BALANCE

He requires actual skill and positioning to be used effectively, and can dominate lanes. He is a dealbreaker in teamfights, but is still weaker compared to other DPS and tanks.

Never change him. Never suggest changes for him. Never complain about him. If a Nasus kills you, he is GOOD, not overpowered.

Grimshaw

09-12-2010

I don't know how people can say he's not strong in the current "metagame" (hate that term), he has an aoe madreds razor which helps against tanky teams.

Xin is pretty similar though, so I guess that's why he's not picked.

Jewan

09-12-2010

I love Nasus but he's a bad pick if your team doesn't have much hard CC or good initiation. If those are covered though, then I find he's solid. Plus you get the advantage of a Level 11 Baron.

Garion

09-12-2010

attention usually leads to something bad

dont bring up another one of these threads and ultimately ruin a very balanced champ, close this thread and let it die

Hydriumlol

09-12-2010

Nasus is a balanced champion in a game revolving around playing the new hotness.

Though with this new tanky DPS meta he should fit right in.

Letkhar

09-12-2010

He's actually one of the better champions to counter the current meta. His ult takes a percentage of health each second, and he THRIVES off of people being next to him.

Hyfe

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewan View Post
I love Nasus but he's a bad pick if your team doesn't have much hard CC or good initiation. If those are covered though, then I find he's solid. Plus you get the advantage of a Level 11 Baron.
^ This.

Very balanced, very versatile, but somewhat situational.