Can I be someone's apprentice? I need help?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolph

08-10-2012

I really would like someone to help teach me on how jungle as Volibear. I've been playing as Voli for several months, and jungling as him, but lately I've been doing worse and worse. There are times when I do good, and some not. If anybody would be willing to teach me more about jungling, ganking, counter jungling, all that stuff, like in custom matches or just telling me. I'm really "passionate" about knowing everything about this champ. If anybody would be willing to help me, thanks!

TeknoWizard

08-10-2012

Hmm... Well having an apprentice sounds freakin' awesome... I'm not the best, but I'd be willing to help you out how I can. Feel free to add me.

Wolph

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
Hmm... Well having an apprentice sounds freakin' awesome... I'm not the best, but I'd be willing to help you out how I can. Feel free to add me.
Oh, thank you! Just tell me when you are free to play so we can be on at the same time, and you could teach me some things in a custom match or something!

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

Would I have to teach you how to jungle with Volibear? Or can I demonstrate with any champ? I don't own Voli but I'd like to help.

TeknoWizard

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolph View Post
Oh, thank you! Just tell me when you are free to play so we can be on at the same time, and you could teach me some things in a custom match or something!
Alas, I must have misplaced my life somewhere this summer, as I am on most days for good portions of them. Do you have a Skype I can add you on?

Oh. And as the very first thing. Believe me when I say you're going to want to pick up some runes as soon as you hit 20.

Shashakiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

Can I come too Add me in-game! I'd love to help I'm 1.6k elo derp a herp

Wolph

08-12-2012

My skype is motrixdragon13
Yes, you can help using other champs, I just need help learning general things mostly. And, yeah, I'm so close to level 20, Ive been saving all my IP for a long time xD Thank you all for willing to help, tell me when youre free, contact me via skype or something!

Mayau

08-12-2012

Add me my main thing is jungle/solo top i could teach a few pointers i mainly jungle shyv.

WeasuhL

08-12-2012

Added!