Ask Diana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Primitive peoples who have an irrational fear of technology seem to deem it as a threat to the world and the natural order, which couldn't be any more wrong. It is my greatest hope that by seeing my designs in action, and seeing what my augmentations can do for my acolytes, more people - even those from the wilderness - may see them less as a threat and more as a means to better the world and the natural order at large.

Also, I am not surprised. Your counterpart also refused my humble request. I believe she may be afraid of what I might do with such data....
Primitive? No. We simply find no need for such devices, if we have all we need. Why fix that which is not broken? Why grow lazy and complacent with machines that fight or do our work for us? Such faith in things that can be so easily broken, or simply tossed into the water.. it is laughable, really.

Or perhaps we simply do not wish to be your personal rat-pigs to experiment on. We are warriors with pride, not some animal you can stick your needles in.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
If you understand what the sun offers, why do scoff at it? The sun itself has done nothing, it is the Solari that have.

As for the question, I meant your personal opinions of Pentakill's members, not its music. You did however, answer a different question of mine.
I have said this before. What it symbolizes, and what it demands from its people is what disgusts me. Bringing down the Sun would surely be the best way to stop the Solari, but unfortunately, that goal is out of sight for now.

You didn't make much of a good impression, considering your unsightly insults. Nevertheless, you have given me something to ponder upon. While my faith remains the same, I am at least mildly satisfied that you did not simply babble about the Sun's dominance for this reason and that reason.

Mordekaiser, I've not yet had the.. pleasure of interacting with. He has his own brand of corruption, though I feel he would not care for the Sun or the Moon.. which is troublesome. But I will cut that bridge when I reach it. On the other hand, I don't see how you managed to recruit the Maven into your song-group.

The Gravedigger I have no opinion on, really. Only that he seems as misunderstood as the rest of us.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
Do you think that? What of Leona, do you think she would have been there as well given the opportunity? You have a right to voice, to not be drowned out. However. They have just as much right as you do. Your resolve is admirable, as much as I disagree with your views.

-Tekun Valos
She is the Avatar of the Sun - if such a thing required her presence, then she would have been forced to attend. They have had the right to speak for centuries now, yet they refuse to give way to others. It is time to let others have their words to be heard and acted upon. You seem to see this as selfish, but I stand by my faith - aeons of injustice and wrongness cannot be righted in a single day, but the Moon and its people too, shall have their say.

((..I sound like a communist ;__; ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
I have said this before. What it symbolizes, and what it demands from its people is what disgusts me. Bringing down the Sun would surely be the best way to stop the Solari, but unfortunately, that goal is out of sight for now.

You didn't make much of a good impression, considering your unsightly insults. Nevertheless, you have given me something to ponder upon. While my faith remains the same, I am at least mildly satisfied that you did not simply babble about the Sun's dominance for this reason and that reason.

Mordekaiser, I've not yet had the.. pleasure of interacting with. He has his own brand of corruption, though I feel he would not care for the Sun or the Moon.. which is troublesome. But I will cut that bridge when I reach it. On the other hand, I don't see how you managed to recruit the Maven into your song-group.

The Gravedigger I have no opinion on, really. Only that he seems as misunderstood as the rest of us.
You have answered about those of us capable of speech, what of the Maven?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
You have answered about those of us capable of speech, what of the Maven?
Again, I have not been able to interact with her outside of the Fields. But from what I have heard, her skill with that instrument is dangerous. Her faith in such an object is admirable, but if it were to break or rot? Such things cannot be so forcefully depended upon.

If it somehow cannot be destroyed, or reinforced magically, then that is a whole other tune. Her music can be calming, much like the Moon, even when turned against you (unlike the Moon). Fortunately, I know better than to be placated by such things.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nwol

Senior Member

08-10-2012

((You do a good Diana. :3))

If I can prevent unnecessary blood from being shed and lives from being lost then I will avatar. And if you truly believe that Leona would have allowed that then I believe you to be mistaken. But to each their own.

-Tekun Valos


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Midnight Firefox

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Diana.

Please invent better jokes. Aside from that, welcome to the league.~

- Ahri.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
If I can prevent unnecessary blood from being shed and lives from being lost then I will avatar. And if you truly believe that Leona would have allowed that then I believe you to be mistaken. But to each their own.

-Tekun Valos
I assure you, it is completely necessary.

She was aware of my exile, and she surely would have known what happened to those who are labelled 'heretics'. But she did not come to my side, nor did she stop these people that supposedly hold her in high reverence. Whatever you may believe, you are wrong if you think Leona would not have allowed it. Because of she did, she would have done what she could to stop their abuse rather than telling me to stop pursuing my curiosity and follow what is 'right'.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Firefox View Post
Diana.

Please invent better jokes. Aside from that, welcome to the league.~

- Ahri.
I will once you learn how to dance properly and not like you have coals under your feet on a boiling day.

It means you dance poorly, because they're hot coals.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dinenalagos

Member

08-11-2012

Diana i have some questions to you:

1) Do you think you going to have a ''cult'' like Viktor and Malzahar?

2) What's your opinion on Vayne the Night hunter, Soraka the Starchild and Nocturne the eternal nightmare?

3) Do you think that the Kinkou order is going to stop you if you try to destroy the solari?

4) Where do you live?

5) Do you think that there others like you that find guidance in the moon?

If you want help from a summoner i ''could'' help you.

((I don't know why but Diana remind me sometime i also prefer the moon over the Sun
You could also add ''Embrace the Heresy when replying))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinenalagos View Post
Diana i have some questions to you:

1) Do you think you going to have a ''cult'' like Viktor and Malzahar?
I don't. I have been in solitude ever since I was Chosen, and I prefer to remain that way. While my purpose is to shine the light of truth, I cannot say I yearn for a following.

Quote:
2) What's your opinion on Vayne the Night hunter, Soraka the Starchild and Nocturne the eternal nightmare?
Vayne uses the cover of night to purge the unjust and those she calls 'evil'. In a way, many also misunderstand her intentions and for that. She seeks her own brand of truth and vengeance, but she is closer to the actual truth than many others. It is a shame that she serves under such an oppressive regime..

Soraka reminds me of the passivity many of the early Lunari cultures held, only calling forth the power of the Moon to heal or light the way for the lost. But I am surprised that she still retains much of her respect even after her downfall - people continue to seek her guidance and wisdom, and her unwavering faith is admirable. Obviously, the stars and the night are intertwined and with it, the Moon.

Nocturne is one of those beings who uses the shadows to instill fear in others, and he is probably one of the reasons why many have begun to dread and reject it. He is the embodiment of a nightmare. Even so, if he appears when the Sun fades, he will be in my domain. Even evil creatures of the dark fear the Moon when it shines so bright upon them.

Quote:
3) Do you think that the Kinkou order is going to stop you if you try to destroy the solari?
Perhaps. Perhaps not. Balance has already been thrown into disarray by the Sun's treachery. By 'destroying' the Solari, I am bringing Runeterra back into balance. A life for a lfie. Though it hardly matters if the Kinkou interfere or not. That will not stop me.

Quote:
4) Where do you live?
I was a wanderer, but the Institute has offered me a place to stay after I was brought into the League.

Quote:
5) Do you think that there others like you that find guidance in the moon?
I do. While there is only one possible Avatar to exist at a time for both the Sun and the Moon, there are surely those that question the Sun's dominance over nature and society. Taking comfort in the blanket of the night is not uncommon, but those who admit to it are labelled as wild beasts, untameable, abnormal.. and many other pleasant things. However, it is my duty to make sure that those who are curious about the Moon's existence are not punished or cast out simply because they prefer the night to day.


((I could, though that saying came out of the Riot boards/factions and isn't actually considered 'canon'. I will attempt to put it in my answers, but I don't really want to make it a habit. Thanks for the suggestion though!))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Treant

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
((How can its stubby arms even hold a pencil or anything D: ))

If anything, the Sun hides its corrupt heart beneath its 'comforting' warmth. The Moon is not unkind, but understanding. The Sun would not hesitate to drain the water from your very roots if it so pleased. As I have already said, the Sun can take whatever it pleases but all the Moon wants is to be understood and heard.
(( It's writing with a plant-based oil it secretes from its hands. Don't even ask how it knows how to speak English / Common / Valoranese or whatever either. I have no answer for that. ))

Scribble scribble.

Is the Sun really that bad? The sun makes me feel alive! It gives me warmth and gives me life. The moon doesn't do anything for me.