Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DHNinja

09-25-2014

Though the Ionian kept in regular contact with the Lunari he decided he'd stopped by in person since he'd failed to visit recently. He stopped by the door to her quarters and gave a firm series of knocks to draw her attention to the door. Patiently, Daichi waited.

Grievous77

09-25-2014

Quote:
Ask the Lunari:
Diana tilts her head as the rakkor warrior gives his explanation. She gazed upon her blade and back to his as he spoke, but said nothing until the man finished his explanation. Her own use of words came out cold, but it was to test his mettle in terms of knowledge with blades itself. He gave a pretty good shot, but, Diana had already found ways around that simple weakness, and turned it into a strength in battle.

"So, you believe that stopping a weapon that's meant to cleave a persons body in half by simple deflection of its front end? Do you truly believe that you can stop the momentum of my swing by simply deflecting it to disarm? When I first found and donned my blade and armor, surely that could have been the case, but now? Not possible." Diana said, before a swift slash of her blade, in an upright swing, rather than down or through the middle; One that would lightly put a line into whatever the Maximus' clothing was, though not cutting through to destroy, only to showcase a bit more of the blade itself.

"Now, could you see that? If so, what do you think swinging the blade like that does, other than cutting?" She asked, though the man will still have a light part of his clothing have a small slash, but that could easily happen with any kind of stretching the man did himself probably.

He looked to a swift slice of silver that went past his armored shoulder, making a small scratch as he was tempted to just pounce onto her. He did collect himself though, looking at her and just nodding.

"Barely saw it, looked like a speeding arrow flying through the air. It could probably chop me in half, not to mention the power and force you use with the moon giving you a more superior strength and to swing a blade with enough force to maybe even chop my whole body, head to toe, in one swing. I really cant find any weaknesses. Were this a real battle, I would toss my shield and just tackle you. I'd probably be dead now."

Ask Fortune

09-26-2014

Quote:
Ask the Lunari:
Diana shook her head dismissively to Sarah's statement, given that was the most obvious course of knowledge when navigating by the stars. She listened a little more to the woman's explanation before finally tilting her head, still slightly peeved.

"It's still a boat in my eyes, and I don't need to look towards the stars to know where to go... since it's clear that driving you around in some manner will be more tedious than the actual navigating."

Diana would then speak in possibly the closest thing to sarcasm she could still muster, but it would come off very rude, and within reason, this was Diana’s only response. It would slightly mock Sarah's explanation. She also chose to couple the last few things Sarah has done with her along with it, since she was still not to keen on leaving anything.

"The captains getting busy down below deck, as she instead tries to strip the woman who's /navigating/ constantly... but I clearly can follow the stars by myself. I’m sure I must require someone who’s tied to the Moon because I’d rather stare at her backside, and try to put her into clothing that simply does not fit."

Sarah just laughed at all that Diana had to complain about. She scooted closer to Diana, and wrapped an arm around her.

"Oh Diana, if I wanted to have at you, I'd seduce you so hard, you'd call ME the moon~." She cooed. "Why do you think I'd interfere with my navigator doing her job? We all want to get home, after all!"

Vinsancenara

09-30-2014

In the midst of his travels he saw something in the night sky that caught his attention. The place of the Lunari. Thinking about what she was like, he had hoped her attitude was not like that of the elders in Shurima. He despised them and wanted to not think about them at this moment. Nooji (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/4800) came up to the Lunari place where Diana resided. "Hello?" He called out in a cold tone, caused by his transformation back in Shurima.

Ask the Lunari

10-04-2014

Quote:
Sheng Lai:
Apologies if this has been asked before, but what is your opinion on eclipses? I get the feeling that you would like a solar eclipse, since the moon blots out the sun, but I'm not sure what your opinion would be regarding lunar eclipses, when the moon is turned red by the earth's shadow.

((I would enjoy an actual letter format of some kind, so I’m assuming this was a letter to Diana. Otherwise, she’d not answer.))

Dear anonymous inquirer,

The days where an eclipse happen are usually rare, and I normally enjoy them since the sun is blotted out from the sky, if not for an hour or two. My only complaint about them usually stems from the ending of them, when the Moon is not sitting above the world in its rightful place.

Now Lunar eclipses, the red Moon, I've learned much about them, but I've yet to experience one. I've heard that the champion Udyr was born under one, but, I cannot say more past what's known in texts.

-Diana

Quote:
DHNinja:
Though the Ionian kept in regular contact with the Lunari he decided he'd stopped by in person since he'd failed to visit recently. He stopped by the door to her quarters and gave a firm series of knocks to draw her attention to the door. Patiently, Daichi waited.

The knock on her door arose Diana from her slumber, as she took her time to get ready and clothed up. When she answered the door, a brow raised and she'll smirk. The Ionian had always come to the Lunari warrior, even relied on her and the moon at times in his life, it seems, but the visit did put a thought into her mind. She'll fold her arms before she spoke and leaned against the doors frame.

"It's been several weeks, Daichi. Been too busy?" She asked, before deciding to put a thought into action. "Before you step in, I've finally given it some thought, and have decided that you should join the Lunari, and I won't take no for an answer, given you know me well enough already, Summoner."

Quote:
Grievous77:
He looked to a swift slice of silver that went past his armored shoulder, making a small scratch as he was tempted to just pounce onto her. He did collect himself though, looking at her and just nodding.

"Barely saw it, looked like a speeding arrow flying through the air. It could probably chop me in half, not to mention the power and force you use with the moon giving you a more superior strength and to swing a blade with enough force to maybe even chop my whole body, head to toe, in one swing. I really cant find any weaknesses. Were this a real battle, I would toss my shield and just tackle you. I'd probably be dead now."

Diana was rather amused, and noticed that he collected himself, perhaps an idea that would've ended himself? Or possibly another plan to deal with her blade, if he had one. As he explained himself, she tilted her head. Tackling Diana is indeed always an option, but she always felt that her speed alone would keep her out of arms reach of most foes, unless it was completely unexpected.

"You would be dead, indeed. And if this were a real battle, I wouldn't have let you get close, I was of the Rakkor as well, though not as long as others due to the calling for the sun" Her last statement was rather cold, showing a huge resentment to her past Solari ties, of course.

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
Sarah just laughed at all that Diana had to complain about. She scooted closer to Diana, and wrapped an arm around her.

"Oh Diana, if I wanted to have at you, I'd seduce you so hard, you'd call ME the moon~." She cooed. "Why do you think I'd interfere with my navigator doing her job? We all want to get home, after all!"

Diana's facial expression went from its aggravated one, to one of pure shock. Sarah was not helping, but she also couldn't feel anything less than the need to hit the woman somehow, and somewhere it'll stick. Her statement would start out with her trying to catch herself and resist the urge then and there.

"You cannot seduce me, nor do I want to be seduced by a woman who smells of enough alcohol that'll make Gragas think twice. And as a Navigator on your boat, I feel as if that's all you wanted all along."

She'll then find the urge to satisfy her needs to bop the woman, and bop her so hard that her tricorn gets pushed down onto her head. She would fold her arms after removing Sarah's arm.

"I'm not the type to trust others much if not at all, or do you not remember what happened to me on Targon?" She asked, rather coldly.

Quote:
Vinsancenara:
In the midst of his travels he saw something in the night sky that caught his attention. The place of the Lunari. Thinking about what she was like, he had hoped her attitude was not like that of the elders in Shurima. He despised them and wanted to not think about them at this moment. Nooji (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fsummoners.shurelia.com%2Fprofiles%2F4800) came up to the Lunari place where Diana resided. "Hello?" He called out in a cold tone, caused by his transformation back in Shurima.

((This thread is set at the Institute/ her own home, but I suppose finding her at the temple can be another thing as well.))

Upon hearing the cold tone of someone new, especially this late into the evening, Diana would come out from the main hall of the temple. Fully armored and blade at hand, as she normally would. Most acolytes were away on orders of Diana, and the temple was mostly silent for the time being, so there were little to none tending to the very place except the Lunar warrior herself.

"Hello...Elf?" Diana said, as the man came into view and immediately spotting his ears, let alone deposition on how he stood there...seemingly tensed.

"What can I, or the Lunari, do for you?" She asked, coming to a stop and standing before the man, watching with both caution, and scanning the man.

DHNinja

10-04-2014

Quote:
The knock on her door arose Diana from her slumber, as she took her time to get ready and clothed up. When she answered the door, a brow raised and she'll smirk. The Ionian had always come to the Lunari warrior, even relied on her and the moon at times in his life, it seems, but the visit did put a thought into her mind. She'll fold her arms before she spoke and leaned against the doors frame.

"It's been several weeks, Daichi. Been too busy?" She asked, before deciding to put a thought into action. "Before you step in, I've finally given it some thought, and have decided that you should join the Lunari, and I won't take no for an answer, given you know me well enough already, Summoner."

“I certainly know you well enough.” Daichi repeated with surprise in his eyes but overall kept a neutral expression to his features. “To answer your first question, I have been required to move about and haven’t been able to stay in one place. I apologize for my lack on initiative on my part. It has been busy but it is no excuse. I have been inattentive.” And now for the second part. Daichi didn’t have the slightest idea of why this change came about but he could at least try to get to the bottom of it.

“I would be honored to be accepted into the order. But I must ask. What brought this action about? We have discussed this previously.” She held his full attention, eye contact and all.

Sheng Lai

10-05-2014

((Whoops, sorry. I'll remember to put my question in letter format from now on.))