Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
""...Dress shopping? but I already have two dresses, both fashioned by Elise... wherever that woman is."

Diana simply replied with a nod.

"Why would I need more?"
Sarah grinned.

"You have a lot to learn about being a social woman." She said. "If someone has seen you in a dress, it becomes old and you must buy a new one. It's the rules of illogical women~."

Ask Mr Ziggs

05-13-2013

Ziggs walks in, seemingly prepared to ask a humongous question

"Dianaaa! PLease Please Please Please can I help with you castle thingy?"

"I want to redesign the Yordle academy but Heimy is like "No Ziggs, No! Bad Ziggs!"

"I want to prove my architectural skills by helping you, Even if I barely have anything to do with the architectural work!"

Ask the Lunari

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
a fairly plain white unmarked envelope had came at Diana's quarters the paper inside reads
Diana would eye the letter and place it aside after reading. She'll inquire more about this later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
Diana would immediately realise that Kittehnidalee is right under the blanket. If she opens her eyes, she would be shocked to see her kitteh letting out a kittehsmile, staring at her. No meows.
"... Nidalee! Stop that!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah grinned.

"You have a lot to learn about being a social woman." She said. "If someone has seen you in a dress, it becomes old and you must buy a new one. It's the rules of illogical women~."
"I don't agree with those rules. as I am not illogical...Are you sure that you are not simply trying to get me into a dress?"

Diana asked, brow raised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mr Ziggs View Post
Ziggs walks in, seemingly prepared to ask a humongous question

"Dianaaa! PLease Please Please Please can I help with you castle thingy?"

"I want to redesign the Yordle academy but Heimy is like "No Ziggs, No! Bad Ziggs!"

"I want to prove my architectural skills by helping you, Even if I barely have anything to do with the architectural work!"
((New ziggs? welcome))

Diana would eye the crazy yordle as he walked in. As he walked she could smell the gunpowder and various other things that he could possibly have used upon his own bombs.

"If you have no architectural experince, you will more than likely hurt yourself... even if that seems to be your fancy."

Diana said, remembering that Zigg's does enjoy being blown up by his own bombs even on the fields.

"I would have to decline, unless I find something that needs to be removed by force... then I'll send you a message."

Truthfully Diana wouldn't know what to do with the yordle, let alone know how to handle anything being blown up as her temple neared completion. She did however think that her last statement could make him prove useful... later.

Ask Bestial Nyan

05-14-2013

"Welcome to the kitty fort, human Diana!" Kittehnidalee gloriously meows in lun-meowi language. "We shall sleep here tonight! No boys allowed!" she kittehcuddles Diana.

Ask Quinn n Val

05-14-2013

Greetings Diana,

I was wondering if you would mind me paying you a visit in the near future.

Quinn and Valor.

Ask Fortune

05-14-2013

Quote:
"I don't agree with those rules. as I am not illogical...Are you sure that you are not simply trying to get me into a dress?"

Diana asked, brow raised.
"Is that so wrong?" Sarah cooed. "Believe me, there are way worse outfits I could try to get you into~."

Ask Mr Ziggs

05-14-2013

Quote:
((New ziggs? welcome))

Diana would eye the crazy yordle as he walked in. As he walked she could smell the gunpowder and various other things that he could possibly have used upon his own bombs.

"If you have no architectural experience, you will more than likely hurt yourself... even if that seems to be your fancy."

Diana said, remembering that Zigg's does enjoy being blown up by his own bombs even on the fields.

"I would have to decline, unless I find something that needs to be removed by force... then I'll send you a message."

Truthfully Diana wouldn't know what to do with the yordle, let alone know how to handle anything being blown up as her temple neared completion. She did however think that her last statement could make him prove useful... later.
((Thanks ^^))
Ziggs looks mildly pleased, knowing in most building projects things have need to be blown up.

"When you send the message, I might actually have my new mail system up and running too! If I don't all well."

"I won't fail you, I have practice exploding things."

((Making new mail system on Rumble's thread))

Ask the Lunari

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
"Welcome to the kitty fort, human Diana!" Kittehnidalee gloriously meows in lun-meowi language. "We shall sleep here tonight! No boys allowed!" she kittehcuddles Diana.
"... Fine, so long as you don't cause a ruckus."

Diana would then simply turn over and soon fall asleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Greetings Diana,

I was wondering if you would mind me paying you a visit in the near future.

Quinn and Valor.
"... I suppose I can visit, so long as you tell the Demacian military to let me through to your quarters within Demacia with no trouble. I can only go so far before stopped and badgered by questions, soon denied access to other areas... usually. "

- Diana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Is that so wrong?" Sarah cooed. "Believe me, there are way worse outfits I could try to get you into~."
"... I won't even ask." Diana said immediately, brow still raised.

"It is not wrong for you, but for me... I'm still uneasy with it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mr Ziggs View Post
((Thanks ^^))
Ziggs looks mildly pleased, knowing in most building projects things have need to be blown up.

"When you send the message, I might actually have my new mail system up and running too! If I don't all well."

"I won't fail you, I have practice exploding things."

((Making new mail system on Rumble's thread))
Diana would nod, motioning Ziggs to the door, unless he had anything else he wished inquire upon.

Ask Quinn n Val

05-14-2013

Quote:
"... I suppose I can visit, so long as you tell the Demacian military to let me through to your quarters within Demacia with no trouble. I can only go so far before stopped and badgered by questions, soon denied access to other areas... usually. "

- Diana
Diana,

You misunderstand, I will be paying you the visit, no point in me making you come to Demacia.

- Quinn.

Ask the Lunari

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Diana,

You misunderstand, I will be paying you the visit, no point in me making you come to Demacia.

- Quinn.
"It does not bother me if I do travel or not, as I frequent between both Noxus and Demacia to visit Morgana and Sona... when I have the chance."

-Diana