Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
((Un, please stop. From what I've seen, nobody finds it cute/funny/cool/whatever. Most of us are nice enough to respond, but I'm seriously fed up with it now. Take your fanart elsewhere.))
(( thank for worry about me and give me warnings, but I just want to spread and share the fanart I like to this community that's all.....))

Ask Quinn n Val

04-24-2013

((If you want to spread fan art, go to the fan art forums, if we wanted to see it we would go there.))

Ask Bestial Nyan

04-25-2013

Kittehnidalee is now leaning from the kitchen door and staring at Diana, with only her kitteh head visible. The kitchen now smells of fish being cooked in Diana's oven, which could be smelled by everyone all over the house. It smells like fish in sweet and sour sauce.

The last Troll

04-25-2013

(( I for one agree. Now I'm not an RPer I just lurk here and there enjoying the occasional question or read. But I think your RPing has little depth in it.

All I've seen you do is the following
-Ask if they like X food.
-Ask a question pertaining to their martial status and then you say that they should be together with X champion.
-You bump with a lot of crazy OC posts.
-Post fanart that isn't canon (Not actually real in the League of Legends world just FAN MADE) and then do one of the above.
))

Unexisted

04-25-2013

Diana did you past out from piles of tangles that zyra embrace to you? Why didn't you remember anything? What did she do?

Ask Brolaf

04-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Diana did you past out from piles of tangles that zyra embrace to you? Why didn't you remember anything? What did she do?
((There he goes again.))

Ask Gem Knight

04-27-2013

((That's how Unexisted goes. He did say he wouldn't stop until Diana told him to stop, and speaking about Diana, why the hell is she avoiding posting on her own thread? xD))

FreshZzZ

04-27-2013

Do you go where you please? or does the moon guide you?

-Mundo

Unexisted

04-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
((There he goes again.))
(( Aw come on bro this is serious business here! {: ))

Unexisted

04-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
((That's how Unexisted goes. He did say he wouldn't stop until Diana told him to stop, and speaking about Diana, why the hell is she avoiding posting on her own thread? xD))
(( please don't talk about it.......what if Diana told me to stop? M-My life would be over. ))