Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Alas, Entertainer there are times when you lose within the Fields, perhaps that is the closest thing to an actual loss you can feel. As winning is everything yes?

Diana's glare disappears, as her demeanor changes while as she shifts closer towards the window of her abode, as it's growing dark.

My call from moon? In the past during the night's sky, as it's light felt warmer then the cursed sun that was forced into my mind as the true deity. So I studied, wanting to learn everything of the moon, as I was ridiculed and punished for doing such things. But the day I was branded a true heretic for trusting my own instincts and finally had the proof, that was the true beginning of our relationship.

The mention of "respect" causes Diana to delve deeper into her past, making the room grow silent for a minute. Only the breeze of the outdoor's can be heard whistling through the window.

Ah, Respect. There's something I truly craved for until my ascension... and intriguingly enough I still never got it from the damned Solari. But we both know where those imbeciles are now. If not for the league right now, I would possibly still be hunted by those.... Diana quietly mutters a joke to herself, then can be seen smirking in response

I cannot fathom how I can be more intriguing then the most flamboyant champion within this world. Ruthless, Loud, and Bloodthirsty are all part of the package as you've said of course. But I do respect your sympathy... as I can feel you could be someone I can possibly relate to now.

So...Mr. Draven, have I sated your curiosity? Diana's now looking out the window towards the slowly rising moon, smirking.

Diana's responding to the miss with Mr., feeling the need to be just as polite.
Draven lets out another laugh at the Lunari`s response. Truly she did not disappoint.

Miss Diana. Isn`t it obvious. I am not intriguing which is why I enjoy speaking with others more interesting than myself. Draven is simply awesome! Nothing more to understand than that.

Draven is not blind as he notices Diana`s subtle advances towards her window.

Yes. I do sympathize with your case, that is true. I am no threat to you and your ambition whatsoever. Draven loves to watch a good show as much as he loves to put one on is all.

Forgive me if I have overstayed my..."welcome"? If my presence may be called that...I did not mean to interrupt anything. My I ask though, if it`s not respect or recognition you desire now. What is it?

Draven sits up right in his chair waiting for her response. A half-frown formed on his face as he did not wish for their "chat" to end but he knew better than to stay where he was not welcome.

Oh and Draven never loses. Draven`s just to humble to win all the time.

Xander Blade

11-20-2012

nevin had knocked on the door, bringing a bag with a few articles (books mostly). He himself was showing signs of change. his eyes were glowing bright green now. his eyes and forehead was showing signs of scarring. one would think the scars were done from a blade if they weren't perfectly straight. his forehead had a perfect circle scar with a crescent scar underneath. the scarring was beginning show signs of dark discoloration.

"may i come in?"

Ask the Lunari

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven lets out another laugh at the Lunari`s response. Truly she did not disappoint.

Miss Diana. Isn`t it obvious. I am not intriguing which is why I enjoy speaking with others more interesting than myself. Draven is simply awesome! Nothing more to understand than that.

Draven is not blind as he notices Diana`s subtle advances towards her window.

Yes. I do sympathize with your case, that is true. I am no threat to you and your ambition whatsoever. Draven loves to watch a good show as much as he loves to put one on is all.

Forgive me if I have overstayed my..."welcome"? If my presence may be called that...I did not mean to interrupt anything. My I ask though, if it`s not respect or recognition you desire now. What is it?

Draven sits up right in his chair waiting for her response. A half-frown formed on his face as he did not wish for their "chat" to end but he knew better than to stay where he was not welcome.

Oh and Draven never loses. Draven`s just to humble to win all the time.
Diana smirks, as her eyes switch back and forth between Draven and the Window

Ha! If you're humble, then that would make me... eccentric? ((The Joke's)) I have the most interesting man in Valoran claiming he's not intriguing!

But you have nothing to worry about Draven, your presence is most welcomed. I simply enjoy watching the moon rise every night. Her beauty and grace always rejuvenate my energy when she's within the sky.

Diana's face lights up as the moon has finally broken the horizon, before returning back to Draven.

My Desires? I do not know... Diana eye's lock onto Draven's, after a brief pause. To restore what has been lost in the past, the Lunari... as that has been my goal since ascension. I personally wish to end Leona as well; But I do that enough on the fields, to where that doesn't matter right now.

Unexisted

11-20-2012

diana do you like to hunt?

Ask Drav

11-20-2012

Quote:
Diana smirks, as her eyes switch back and forth between Draven and the Window

Ha! If you're humble, then that would make me... eccentric? ((The Joke's)) I have the most interesting man in Valoran claiming he's not intriguing!

But you have nothing to worry about Draven, your presence is most welcomed. I simply enjoy watching the moon rise every night. Her beauty and grace always rejuvenate my energy when she's within the sky.

Diana's face lights up as the moon has finally broken the horizon, before returning back to Draven.

My Desires? I do not know... Diana eye's lock onto Draven's, after a brief pause. To restore what has been lost in the past, the Lunari... as that has been my goal since ascension. I personally wish to end Leona as well; But I do that enough on the fields, to where that doesn't matter right now.
Draven watched as the Moon set upon Diana`s figure and she was indeed correct. The Lunari literally seemed to be glowing within the light of the moon.

Hrm...thats pretty cool. I just have a battlesuit and my reserves of pure awesome that is hard to contain.

When Diana locked eyes with him, he was sure he could feel the moon`s power forcing itself through his eye sockets as if it was showing him everything the Lunari had been through. It was a strange feeling but Draven allowed himself to be absorbed by its light.

I see. Then...what happens when you`ve finally accomplished that goal?

Draven gets up off his chair and paces around it.
For Draven, my goal is simple, but impossible...At this Draven smiles.

Draven felt a little bit of pride from Diana`s earlier comment on being the most interesting man in Valoran...he wasn`t too sure if she was half-joking or actually serious.

I`m curious, were you being serious when you called me, "the most interesting man in Valoran"?

Ask the Lunari

11-22-2012

((Can we say that Nevin comes in later, or possibly the next day))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven watched as the Moon set upon Diana`s figure and she was indeed correct. The Lunari literally seemed to be glowing within the light of the moon.

Hrm...thats pretty cool. I just have a battlesuit and my reserves of pure awesome that is hard to contain.

When Diana locked eyes with him, he was sure he could feel the moon`s power forcing itself through his eye sockets as if it was showing him everything the Lunari had been through. It was a strange feeling but Draven allowed himself to be absorbed by its light.

I see. Then...what happens when you`ve finally accomplished that goal?

Draven gets up off his chair and paces around it.
For Draven, my goal is simple, but impossible...At this Draven smiles.

Draven felt a little bit of pride from Diana`s earlier comment on being the most interesting man in Valoran...he wasn`t too sure if she was half-joking or actually serious.

I`m curious, were you being serious when you called me, "the most interesting man in Valoran"?
Diana smirks.

I also have a battle suit, and you see it daily when summoners decide to allow to surface.
Although I still wear the headdress otherwise.

Diana satisfied with watching the moon rise, moves away from the window; She then takes a seat in one of her crescent-themed chairs near the window, still eyeing Draven.

Well well, so curious are we? What happens at the end, happens. Time will only tell how long this crusade shall go on!

Diana's smirk disappears into a inquisitive brow at Draven's last question

I... was serious.

If you say your the most interesting man in valoran, why can I not call you that hm? Or is it that you have heard it enough in the league?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
nevin had knocked on the door, bringing a bag with a few articles (books mostly). He himself was showing signs of change. his eyes were glowing bright green now. his eyes and forehead was showing signs of scarring. one would think the scars were done from a blade if they weren't perfectly straight. his forehead had a perfect circle scar with a crescent scar underneath. the scarring was beginning show signs of dark discoloration.

"may i come in?"
Diana looks upon Nevin with a surprised look when she open's the door.

Well now... come in.

Diana then takes a seat.

I see you have changed and found plenty of things for me hm?

Xander Blade

11-22-2012

((yeah that's fine))

"yeah, it seems my own features are starting to form finally"
he points to the general area of his face
"all this didn't start to show until recently"
as he walked in he began explaining
"it would seem the Moon did not want me to show my real appearance until the proper time"
as he sat down he put the bag on the table
"yes, I do have a few things. it would seem that the Solari weren't exactly truthful when they said that they wiped out the Lunari, 'we' were just in hiding."
He was finally starting to take his Lunari bloodline as his own

Ask Drav

11-22-2012

Quote:

Diana smirks.

I also have a battle suit, and you see it daily when summoners decide to allow to surface.
Although I still wear the headdress otherwise.

Diana satisfied with watching the moon rise, moves away from the window; She then takes a seat in one of her crescent-themed chairs near the window, still eyeing Draven.

Well well, so curious are we? What happens at the end, happens. Time will only tell how long this crusade shall go on!

Diana's smirk disappears into a inquisitive brow at Draven's last question

I... was serious.

If you say your the most interesting man in valoran, why can I not call you that hm? Or is it that you have heard it enough in the league?
Draven lets out a small laugh. He did not expect the Lunari to be so much fun to speak with.

Well then, one day I would like to see your battlesuit in action without being on the receiving end of course.

Draven waits for Diana to sit down before speaking again.
Yes I am curious. It would be no fun if your crusade ended so early...on a personal level Draven is throwing his axes for your side to win...the Solari felt it OK to burst into my sanctum and throw barbs at me for a first meeting. You on the other hand have been very courteous and Draven thanks you for that...

At Diana`s answer to Draven last question the Executioner was slightly stunned and surprised. He felt an even deeper sense of respect and intrigue for the Lunari sitting across from him.

I...see. Draven bursts into laughter.
Forgive me. Draven is telling you the truth when I say that of all the things people have called me, "the most interesting man in Valoran" was never one of them. But you are more than welcome to call me that. In fact I`m hoping you will continue to call me that...
Draven must say...you really are intriguing. To be blunt, others often just jump to the conclusion that because Draven is of Noxus, Draven must be a bloodthirsty brute that`s all muscle...Which isn`t wrong but that doesn`t mean that us Noxians` don`t enjoy finer things....

Draven lies back in his chair. The most interesting man in Valoran. Suddenly a brilliant idea popped up as Draven smiles.

Dear Luxanna

11-22-2012

Hello, Diana... do you still think little of Demacia?

Ask Janna

11-22-2012

Janna walks into view, smiling. She waves hi to Diana.