The Batte Bunny Lounge ((Semi-Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SerpantsEmbrace

3 Weeks Ago

The doorman welcomes you with a bow as the doors to the upscale Noxian club swing wide. Two burly men immediately step forward and frisk you, non too gently, for any weapons that you might have on you. Satisfied, they let you pass through the short tunnel into the main hall.

A chandelier of brilliant blue globes hung from the grand ceiling, casting the entire room in a soft glow. Around the walls, drapes are put up to conceal private space for only the most privileged of guests. Tables are spaced around the floor for those who could not afford a private room before the stage, where the band played a gentle tune that blended with the murmured conversations of the patrons. Beautiful young women dressed in a provocative bunny suits saunter about the place, stopping only to casually flirt with customers and take orders. One tosses a wink your way as she passes by carrying a trey of drinks.

Your eyes follow her as she passes a particularly young bunch of men. One of them decides to pat the waitress on the behind as she slips by, giving an unnecessary squeeze. A moment later, that act turned out to be an incredibly foolish one. With the strength of one trained in martial combat, the waitress snatches the young trouble maker by the wrist and twists it cruelly. The loud snap of bone accompanied the young man's pained curse. The waitress simply smiled coyly and waggled her finger at the man, tossing another wink at you before slipping behind the drape of a private room.

Another one of the bunny-eared waitresses approaches you with a dazzling smile. "Welcome to the Battle Bunny, honey. Your table is waiting.~"

The upscale club known as "The Battle Bunny" is a choice lounge for only the biggest movers and shakers in Noxus. It is where all of the higher nobility go to have a drink, relax, and mingle. The club is owned by one of the generals on the Noxian High Command, but has and is run by its own dedicated staff.

((So I FINALLY got this thing done. Little bit of clarification, I made this semi-open because not just anyone can show up in a high class Noxian club. I'm not going to babysit this and tell people off for showing up when it wouldn't make sense, so I'm hoping that people will use their common sense in this matter. Other than that, have fun.))

JPLangley 2

3 Weeks Ago

((Sweet. Hope you peoples have fun in this thread. Also, Serpent. Good writing skills as usual.))

KABOOMZiggsBOOM

3 Weeks Ago

((Forgive me for my noob question, but what's a semi-open RP? I know what an open-RP and closed-RP is, but I have never heard if a semi-open.))

Grievous77

3 Weeks Ago

((Semi is like. Not a one for all, so specific people can come in, like invited ones, or specific races,mor city states. Like that.))

Bovvers

3 Weeks Ago

" Y herro " says Dingleberry Man Chu walks into the room. " Wer is da pusseh "

Pailidin

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by KABOOMZiggsBOOM View Post
((Forgive me for my noob question, but what's a semi-open RP? I know what an open-RP and closed-RP is, but I have never heard if a semi-open.))
((I don't think my Demacian born and bred OC would be very welcome in this place. I hope this answers your question.))

CALEB THEBADDEST

3 Weeks Ago

(( I was wondering, wouldn't it make sense to have male bunnies as well as females, just saying they could wear like formfitting black shorts/underwear with bunny ears on top and a black blazer with the Battle Bunny logo on the back))

A sleek black carriage marked with theBouchard Crestrolls slows to a stop in front of the prestigious battle bunny lounge, two heavily muscled men in all black suits with black shades on approach the door of the carriage. One opens the door while the other takes the hand that comes through. Ridley Bouchard takes a graceful step down from the carriage red heels letting of a loud clickagainst the stone, without moving the carriage door slams shut and it speedily rolls away. Her two guards walk in tandem just behind her as she approaches the door, she gives the doorman a pleased smirk before the two burly men frisk her for any weapons although if she wanted to cause a bit of trouble she wouldn't need to do much more than lift a finger.

"My My isnt this spectacular" she says in awe as she steps into the main room of the club a personal guard on each arm, Ridley nods do a few individuals that she recognizes as she follows the waitress who tells her "Ms. Bouchard your table is ready we got you one with a couch just like you wanted" along with giving her a dazzling smile. Ridley's fur coat is all that gives her ensemble any sense of modesty, blood red heels lead up to sheer black tights clipped with a silver garter to a black lingerie unitard topped of with glossy brown hair in a pristine updo and a set of overlarge black glasses complete the indisposed teacher look she was going for. She instructs one guard to stand at each side of the couch as she takes a seat legs curled up next to her, coat slung seductively across one thigh.

SerpantsEmbrace

3 Weeks Ago

((Not as such. This is a privately owned club, so the owner makes the rules. Plus, there weren't any male bunnies in the splash art.))

CALEB THEBADDEST

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpantsEmbrace View Post
((Not as such. This is a privately owned club, so the owner makes the rules. Plus, there weren't any male bunnies in the splash art.))
(( alright then I dont believe Ridley is going to spend too much time here, there were no males in the splash art because the battle bunny riven skin was overall a sexist skin themed toward males.))

Goau

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALEB THEBADDEST View Post
(( I was wondering, wouldn't it make sense to have male bunnies as well as females, just saying they could wear like formfitting black shorts/underwear with bunny ears on top and a black blazer with the Battle Bunny logo on the back))

A sleek black carriage marked with theBouchard Crestrolls slows to a stop in front of the prestigious battle bunny lounge, two heavily muscled men in all black suits with black shades on approach the door of the carriage. One opens the door while the other takes the hand that comes through. Ridley Bouchard takes a graceful step down from the carriage red heels letting of a loud clickagainst the stone, without moving the carriage door slams shut and it speedily rolls away. Her two guards walk in tandem just behind her as she approaches the door, she gives the doorman a pleased smirk before the two burly men frisk her for any weapons although if she wanted to cause a bit of trouble she wouldn't need to do much more than lift a finger.

"My My isnt this spectacular" she says in awe as she steps into the main room of the club a personal guard on each arm, Ridley nods do a few individuals that she recognizes as she follows the waitress who tells her "Ms. Bouchard your table is ready we got you one with a couch just like you wanted" along with giving her a dazzling smile. Ridley's fur coat is all that gives her ensemble any sense of modesty, blood red heels lead up to sheer black tights clipped with a silver garter to a black lingerie unitard topped of with glossy brown hair in a pristine updo and a set of overlarge black glasses complete the indisposed teacher look she was going for. She instructs one guard to stand at each side of the couch as she takes a seat legs curled up next to her, coat slung seductively across one thigh.
((May I take your order?))

Haruhi Auria , one of the Battle Bunny bartenders and waitresses, smiled and hummed happily as intoxicating liquids mixed around her and fell into glasses along the bar. She commanded this magic with one hand as she wrote out an order to cook with her other hand, glancing up now and again to make sure she wasn't spilling anything on one of the patrons.

"Haruhi! We need you at table 10!" One of the other waitresses called.

"Alright. Could someone prepare table 8's order?" She asked one of her coworkers. Either it was a busy day, a sudden surge, or there were only a few waitresses. After a minute, she was able to leave and depart to the table that needed her.

Haruhi wore the standard Battle Bunny uniform, but with a pink tail and a yellow spotted bunny-ear headband on. She had asked to customize her uniform a little to make it different from the others, and, as long as she was willing to go back to the standard one if people complained, she could. She was sure the owner wouldn't mind, but, then again, she had asked her manager, not the owner, if she could.

When she arrived at table 10 with a notepad in hand, she smiled a bright smile and placed her hands behind her back. "Good evening, Ma'am. How may I help you?" She asked. She never gave her name unless asked for it, which helped given that she was willing to do all three of the tasks the lounge could require of her. Her long, brown hair was braided into a single, long braid and fixed behind her head and out of her way.