Ask the Grandmaster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Grandmaster

2 Weeks Ago

Jax stood in his room in the institute of war, spinning around his lamp post. He was spinning it over his head when a summoner walked into his room, uninvited. Jax stopped spinning his lamp post. Jax looked at the summoner, irritated. He took his lamp post spinning practice seriously, who wouldn't?

"I was conducting important business. What do you need"? Jax had already calmed, and went back to spinning around his lamp post before even getting an answer.

"The institute wants you to take letters and visitors Grandmaster...for the sake of answering questions." The summoner replied. Jax looked at him, his lamp post once again stopping it's spinning. "Alright, just let them know not to come in without knocking." He emphasized the word "knocking" with a sort of annoyed tone to send the summoner a hint. Interrupting one's practice by barging through the door was rather rude.

Jaxs' room was rather large, the left wall having a large display case full of different weapons. He of course never touched those, being he was restricting himself to using a lamp post...even though the league lifted the sanction. But could you imagine if he had a real weapon? In the middle of the room he had a blue couch, and in front of it a device for viewing league matches. The door into the room was placed beside a window, which currently had curtains covering it. On the right wall, two barrels of Gragas' brew sat beside each other. Right of the barrels was a doorway, which led into the kitchen. The floors of the main room and kitchen were covered in blue carpeting.

Jax reclined on his couch, watching league matches as he waited for letters and visitors.

((Apparently Jax was available, so I'm your new Jax. The old one seemed to have extremely recent activity; I was told he was just given up. So if he comes to want Jax back i'll give him back probably. This is my first "Ask a champion" So go easy on me.))

All AFK IdraSol

2 Weeks Ago

((Welcome! Enjoy your stay, new Jaxy poo))

Ask Grandmaster

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by All AFK IdraSol View Post
((Welcome! Enjoy your stay, new Jaxy poo))
((Thank you <3))

BloatedBile

2 Weeks Ago

dear jax,

ur good at weapons but which ones do you like more?

-bb

Ask Grandmaster

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear jax,

ur good at weapons but which ones do you like more?

-bb
Dear bb,

That is a rough one. I must say I really like maces and clubs.

Sincerely,
Jax, Grandmaster at Arms.

Kuronan

2 Weeks Ago

(( The Old Jax had agreed to guard the Temple of Shadows in exchange for access to Zed's arsenal. Are you going to go with the previous Jax's interactions, or would you like to create new interactions with Zed and the Order of Shadows? ))

Ask Grandmaster

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuronan View Post
(( The Old Jax had agreed to guard the Temple of Shadows in exchange for access to Zed's arsenal. Are you going to go with the previous Jax's interactions, or would you like to create new interactions with Zed and the Order of Shadows? ))
((I'd like to make new interations with everyone.))

Kuronan

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Grandmaster View Post
((I'd like to make new interations with everyone.))
(( Fair Enough. ))

Grievous77

2 Weeks Ago

Dear Jax

Why do you have three fingers? Are you human? WHAT ARE YOU?!?!?!

From Scar

Ask Grandmaster

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grievous77 View Post
Dear Jax

Why do you have three fingers? Are you human? WHAT ARE YOU?!?!?!

From Scar
Dear Scar,

My race is commonly referred to as "None of your business."

Love,
Jax, Grandmaster at Arms