Mid-August Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Osama Ben Laggin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

kat is getting buffed...? riot is going mad

Kitty Rampage

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinoslyer View Post
I'm pretty sure its the blind and not the invis. Along with the poison.
Still to call Teemo OP? Please. Nice and clear way to prove you are new to the game. Teemo is shut down by ANY auto attack champion that can out range him. Which is most of the ranged ones. As for his blinding dart? Use any CC, or just let him use mana on mushrooms (which you use oracles to counter) then smash him to pieces.

Anyone want to challenge me on that claim? Go ahead, add me, play Teemo, and let me prove it. Hell I'll even make it fun, I'll counter you with a MELEE champ. Just do it before they turn Garen into a useless champ. Huehuehue.

EDIT: Woot! Downvotes! If I'm wrong add me and prove it. It's isn't bragging if you can back it up.

Edasich

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicaboy View Post
When is the patch? tommorow or Wednesday ?
I'm guessing Friday at the latest. If not, then whenever Rengar comes out.

weizhong5

08-14-2012

Spin to Win Garen's coming back..

Grixigus

08-15-2012

Demacia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle bb

08-15-2012

Ok a few thangs
zyras speed is op?thairs 16 champions or more that have the exact same speed or more speed to nerf her to 300 makes almost all mids faster then her already i have probs with kennen when the nerf pops up im going to just plain not use her if i see a kennen or other high speed champ because thay can keep ahead of me unless i invest earley in boots which would mean i can't do as much damage as preferable for a earley ap mid
garens ult is highley negatable because he never gets magic penetration in his build in my opinion it needs a minnumum damage amount so its not negated to much by earley mr(30-50%) also garen should get some sort of cdr if he suseccfully kills somoun with it because its almost only usefull for finishers for its high damage value when its used on somoun low hp.Garens passive is hard to use against anyoun with lifesteal and to make that 10 seconds makes it even harder to go against high damage low armor and hp champs like teemo at top meaning thay get more cs then you and thay get better items earleyer 2 seconds can get them 4 more cs every time X that by about 3-4 per recall and 5 minits and it adds up
Im liking kats buff up to manny times did it come down to is she fed or underfed in normal kat games never anywhere in the middle now thairs a good middle in which people will be at alot her ult is more unsurvivable(no heal escape out of it like soraka's or taric's) and the fact that % damage reduction is applied planley on shun po means that more combos can be made befor kat has to run back to turrent and q range attack.
Altogether not happy about some of zyra's nerfs to easy to counter with base speed
garens buffs/nerfs not happy about the passive getting longer happy about q and e and w wish you did something for garens finisher ult its all its good for in the end
And finaley loving the katrina changes q gets some damage knocked off but no ap ratio knocked off so thats ok shun po has damage reduction katrina has a melle skill and her ult is not easy to escape although its still easy to stop cold...altogether im looking forword to using garen and katrina idk about zyra im going to have to drop dorans for boots just to meet the movment speed of other mids and its going to disrupt my spell damage earley on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~Kyle B.B.~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rm7000

08-20-2012

Garen buff was over the top. he is too strong now