Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mid-August Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nicaboy

08-13-2012

When is the patch? tommorow or Wednesday ?

Durf24

08-13-2012

well hopefully this means i won't be getting slaughtered by zyra mid anymore when i mid any melee champ

DexterMorganBHB

08-13-2012

Garen isn't so much getting nerfed as much as he is getting buffed for late game with a little bit of cost to his early game. which sucks because Garen is supposed to be a hard counter for Darius. Darius being brought up his early game needs a nerf too much beef and too much damage early on. He need to either lose some health, or have his early game damage output reduced. from the games i have played Range who can keep him back are the only ones capable of dealing with Darius, melee champs have no contest even Garen who as i mentioned before is supposed to be a hard counter for Darius

Deadlyraver

08-13-2012

I'm happy Kata is finally catching up to her original Assassin role. With this remake, she can be Akali with no Energy bar.

Fuzen kuden

08-13-2012

Quote:
SrgtAsh:
oh man you're totally right about Teemo being overpowered. I actually have unlocked all the champions and he counters all the ones that rely on auto attacks and have little to no sustain such as twisted fate, tryndamere, olaf. I hate facing that little **** I have to either use anivina, yorick, darius, brand. Seriously I don't care if any teemo noobs downvote me but if they actually still believe he's underpowered they can add and face me 1v1 on proving grounds using an auto attack champion and lets see if they win.

sounds like someone cant buy orical

Ulequiorra

08-13-2012

where is the patch note ?

Shelaka

Recruiter

08-13-2012

Quote:
Dratheaon:
Zyra is a glass cannon, why make her weaker? Look at Darius and nerf him. The Kat rework is a joke. Her passive plus her ult, dumb.

her passive only works once, so if you get hit with her ult it will only do the bonus magic damage once. and thn go back to her normal ult damage. its not dumb really, if her ult would apply and then consume a passive every time it hit. then it would be dumb and extremely oped. but since the knives hit the closes targets, just try not to stand near any one that is hit xD

Dinoslyer

Recruiter

08-13-2012

Quote:
Fuzen kuden:
sounds like someone cant buy orical

I'm pretty sure its the blind and not the invis. Along with the poison.

Poisoned Waffles

08-13-2012

Riot always does this, they make a cool champion, give him/her extra stats on purpose. Then after 2-3 weeks when new champ comes out they nerf the old one to the ground, its all to sell the champions and bundle pack while its OP and fun. . . . later what the people think riot does not care.... Same with Vladimir skin not long ago, release a legendary skin, buff Vlad, once people buy it they nerf Vlad again

Vanhline

08-14-2012

when is this patch taking effect?