Mid-August Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwedishBallerina

08-12-2012

I play zyra, and she is incredibly strong, but difficult to play and easy to kill. So now you are nerfing already hard to play champs just to appease the tournament players? Not cool.

Toriberri

08-12-2012

You do realize they are making Katarina almost exactly like Akali, right?

And why are you nerfing Zyra? I see nothing OP about her. Take a look at other people like Darius and Fizz or even Diana.

IamNerdy

08-12-2012

wtf is the stupid note thing. y cant u guys make an in game voice chat?

Ceviche07

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

nice thanks for the changes keep the game moving forward and not letting it get stale.

Escarabajo

08-12-2012

Fix what you did to the Miss fortune Base movement speed, you nerf it to balance the passive, IF YOU DONT WANT HER TO GET THAT PASSIVE, THEN JUST CHANGE IT, ITS USELESS TO HAVE 70 EXTRA MOVEMENT SPEED WHILE YOUR BASE MOVEMENT SPEED IS JUST SUPRA NERFED YOU ******g *****s. You keep doing all those senseless changes to all the cool champs to sell you r new ones, Stop the marketing, its making this game a ball of pure s***

sputnik66

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

LOL tons of money if you notice when phreak explain the new friends system he have 1mil ip and 950k rp

TiV3

08-13-2012

don't like the early game nerfs on katarina

Iateurcookie

08-13-2012

Nice patch. I thought Zyra was alright, they seemed to do fine against her in IPL so hopefully won't be nerfed too hard.

Could you do one more thing friend list related? I get messaged by people in game sometime and it is hard to keep track of because I don't want to ignore the game, could you make a button that opens a mini-messenger in game to reply to friends? I think it would be less distracting because the messenger would not be open unless you hit a button, and people could get to towers so as not to get hit while replying. I know some people are really fast at the whole /r "player name" message thing, but it seems a bit dated and it interrupts the flow of the game more than an optional mini-messenger. I say optional because some people may like it just how it is, but to me how it currently is seems like i'm typing a message using DOS. Moar easy interface, less typed commands plz.

Thanks and I really love the game.

PunkHeroZero

08-13-2012

Nerf Zyra.... Dinger still not a competative pick... DOOD ZYRA IS doing dingers job! Give him a dang buff!

Complex1ty

08-13-2012

Nothing wrong with Katarina. I manage to go Anywhere between 15-25 kills per game with 1-7 deaths. I'm going to miss the old Kat