[OOC] Admist the Ruins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

That'd be cool Motas. Kog'maw and the voidlings duke it out with the others while Kassadin talks to Malzahar, when Kassadin tire of that, he comes back, fights and defeats Kog'maw, but they're both send into the Void, hence why they both survive when it comes to it. The explosion clears away the null zone barriers?

I think Kog'maw should die eventually, but not before the final battle.

Benedict

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

Just planning out my little story here: Blitzs just chuggin along after Cho, since other champs have the "get Cho" thing maybe we meet up. Eventually meet with Cho in the desert and have a big battle, where Cho wins and injures Blitz maybe turning his armor to rust , but before he can be killed Cho is summoned away or something, where blitz continues on after cho and meets up with the main group and at the final battle fights Cho

I just dont want to step on anyones toes here, if that sounds good say somethin, i am open to any to any and all critisism

PS( I love the idea that kog is attacking the group from far away with living artilery)

Munchlord

09-13-2010

IntFam, I have a suggestion. The void side are heavily outnumbered at this point, and I have a void related homebrew champion laying around. If you feel up for it, I can post up more details and you could give her a go.

Munchlord

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benedict View Post
Just planning out my little story here: Blitzs just chuggin along after Cho, since other champs have the "get Cho" thing maybe we meet up. Eventually meet with Cho in the desert and have a big battle, where Cho wins and injures Blitz maybe turning his armor to rust , but before he can be killed Cho is summoned away or something, where blitz continues on after cho and meets up with the main group and at the final battle fights Cho

I just dont want to step on anyones toes here, if that sounds good say somethin, i am open to any to any and all critisism

PS( I love the idea that kog is attacking the group from far away with living artilery)
Sounds like a great idea IMHO. Just need to find out how Blitz is repaired.

Sapphyrite

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntFam View Post
Question! I'm considering joining in on this thread, but I have a question. It states in the rules that a character cannot have the knowledge of a summoner, but is it alright for them to be CONNECTED to one? It'd give me a good reason for a champion to be in the desert when they aren't native to the area.

Example: "Summoner, why have you brought me to this wasteland?"
"Oh, you'll see..."

etc and so forth. The idea of another mind sort of being in the character's head driving them onwards offers me good motivation.
Just to clarify. The champions are there INDIVIDUALLY, out of any control or knowledge from any summoner.

Also Munchlord, Malzahar demands additional bodyguards. I approve of another protector. Reach me ingame please.

Benedict

09-13-2010

I was thinkin about just leaving him broken. I dont think any current champ could repair him, and i dont want to add any new champs to the story. His skin would change to the rusty blitz skin, maybe static discharge now goes off randomly when hes hit (affecting allys too). And also his rocket arm doesnt fly straight anymore. I think that would be suitably damaged

Motas

09-13-2010

I like the idea of Kog and the voidlings attacking the group with the Kassadin vs Kog thing, they both go to the Void in the end with both of them supposedly dying. but then Kass will prolly reappear later (in the nick of time no less) and Kog will be in Icathia firing stuff occasionally, and whatever happened in the void will be a mystery to all but them =)

Sapphyrite

09-13-2010

Announcement. I've requested the administrator of http://www.roarchat.net/ to create a room exclusively for Roleplay purposes. We can discuss and even plan some parts there.

Lu Caos

09-13-2010

Will there be any perticular time we should all show up for this? Or aim for?

Sapphyrite

09-13-2010

I suggest just hopping on and keeping it open in the background. As people drop by we can talk?