[OOC] Admist the Ruins

12345612 ... 28
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jonas Sterling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Don't forget Jax. :]

Kuranith

09-12-2010

Im mundo, kind of fooling around/.

Koragon

09-12-2010

Dr. Rath is the one who manipulated Twisted Fate, and is a very renowned Alchemist in Zuan (this is true to the lore, by the way)

And yes, I can accept manipulation of magic to Warwick, he's a slightly important piece to my part.

YYZed

09-12-2010

Hey guys just a reminder, before we reach Icathia we will have to pass through the voodoo lands, which are presumed to be cursed swamps filled with magically corrupted creatures.

Also some people have still been controlling other's characters, please do not do this.

One more thing, Sapphire has shown good initiative and has been helping me a bit with writing the story so I just want to thank him and I'm posting this to say that he does have permission to lead the party somewhat. (as we are following him)

Koragon

09-12-2010

Awww... I wished to have helped as well, but this is acceptable =)

YYZed

09-12-2010

We haven't made too much, just give me your ideas sometimes in the game client.

Co0kington

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

I'm rather sorry about the whole drifting the prodigal explorer from exploring won't happen again, just after his bad luck Janna was probably sure to sweep into someone, right now Janna is passed out you can take the thread wherever you want even if you just want bundle off.

Munchlord

09-13-2010

I'm going to try to RP Kassadin with a feel fo mystery. He's not quite sane, but not a raving mundoman... err madman either. He does have some somewhat illogical conclusions about what people know/understand and what they don't, and he's prone to giving lacking and cryptical information, and always seem to know just a little bit more than anyone expects. I think it's likely that he's kept an eye on Malzahar, Cho'gath and Kog'maw for a while and has a pretty good idea about what they are doing. If you think it is not so, please do tell me. For now, without atcually knowing much, I'll just blame the lack of proper information to the rest as him being mysterious and not quite sane.

Oh yeah and I have a cool twist that I wanna discuss with the voidborn and our GM (so to speak) in private at some point.

Sapphyrite

09-13-2010

Alright, let me spice the chase up. Malzahar is drawing upon the power of Icathia, so his abilities are quite boosted, but I still kept them within the limits (I hope).

The rifts are oversized, pulsing Null Zones. They are stationary but permanent (at least for the time being).

Also, Voidlings aren't all the stereotyped, four legged bugs he summons on the Fields of Justice. (Remember his proximity to Icathia, again) They come in many varieties, all quite alien and deadly. You can take inspiration from Lovecraftian works to conceive their appearance. If needed I will provide some descriptions.

Let the chase continue ^^.

Also, I suggest we close further entries from now on. The story has started and we really don't want every SINGLE champion of the League rushing to Icathia, that would be disturbing.

Munchlord

09-13-2010

Since Kassadin draws power from the void as well, I would assume that increased amount of voidstuff (or whatever it is called) would boost his powers proportionally to the boost to Malzahar's.

This will be interesting. Also, as he is the guardian of the balance between the void and runeterra, I assume he'd be able to sense large scale void disruptions (like the stuff Malzahar is doing now, or the ritual) albeit without knowing what exactly is going on, simply based on his lore pretty much.

12345612 ... 28