[OOC] Admist the Ruins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cold Fusion

09-16-2010

100th post!

Sorry if I'm a bit late to the RP party, been too busy lately to type out an introduction.

Personally, I think the story shouldn't have the "godmode" aspect to it. I believe it should be a large fight at the end with Malzahar, Kog'Maw, Cho'Gath, and all the void creatures, with maybe a possible betrayal (First champ to betray others that pops out in my mind is Singed).. Or maybe Kassadin being swayed to join the rest of his void brethren? Either way, I think the story so far is going in a great direction. Keep it up ^_^

Sapphyrite

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by notDeAdYet View Post
i suggest we go somewhere colder
Does knee high, muddy water, wet and cold mist and decaying vegetation suit to your tastes?

notDeAdYet

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphyrite View Post
Does knee high, muddy water, wet and cold mist and decaying vegetation suit to your tastes?
it'll do.

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

Somebody might have to carry Teemo, or perhaps i can fashion a small raft.

K D Bonez

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Fusion View Post
100th post!

Sorry if I'm a bit late to the RP party, been too busy lately to type out an introduction.

Personally, I think the story shouldn't have the "godmode" aspect to it. I believe it should be a large fight at the end with Malzahar, Kog'Maw, Cho'Gath, and all the void creatures, with maybe a possible betrayal (First champ to betray others that pops out in my mind is Singed).. Or maybe Kassadin being swayed to join the rest of his void brethren? Either way, I think the story so far is going in a great direction. Keep it up ^_^

All have you know i'm as loyal as anyone to the Noxian People! Besides, I don't shoot laser or fire or mini spirit bombs at people, I just release a poison that kills all life. I'm like the Black Plague, but Purple!

Cold Fusion

09-17-2010

Gragas:

K so I'm a little bit caught up with everyone else, basically what just happened in my part of the story is that: I found a lone voidling (injured) that 'summoned' two other voidlings, fought them, won, and then set off in the direction that a dagger I had (from when I found it in my burnt down house) pointed to.

What I plan to do from here is have the vision that everyone else had, and get to Katarina when she finds everyone else (or a bit before, depending on how the Katarina RP wants to handle her storyline). So right now my connection to the rest of the group is Katarina/Jax. I am alone though, and if Tryndamere ever comes back and catches up I'd be glad to run with him.

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphyrite View Post
FLoat... Onnn

Cold Fusion

09-17-2010

Just out of curiosity, are we going to do this again later with a different topic? I think it would be awesome to have a different one of these every couple weeks or something

Sapphyrite

09-17-2010

Mmh, It is in motion already, we have big plans.

Munchlord

09-18-2010

and I repeat myself. Singed! Kassadin showed up where you were. We can play it as that Kass hauled you off the the cave but left, and then the void thing snuck in.