really needs something like a kick in the champ selection!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maxelmusic

08-10-2012

there should be like a summoner vote to kick someone from champ selection if the other 4 vote casue its already happened 4 times that a guy is trolling and feeding in a game and i get in the same team on the next match and i have to dodge and be banned for that or i have to get in a game and lose the game casue this kid is feeding, and he is in every game and i have either lose a game and 20 min of my life no even saying the elo cause this kids got me in this hell and im never gonna get out from here cause i get 1 of this kids every 2 games.

SO PLEASE DO SOMETHING LIKE REALLY ERASING AN ACCOUNT IF U CAN PROVE AN INTENTTIONALLY FEED. CAUSE THEY REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT A WEEK BANN.

Disqualifier

08-10-2012

Take a deep breathe...

If this person is in fact trolling they will get a ban. After receiving several bans the length of the ban goes up and eventually ends up being a perma ban.

While I understand this is frustrating, remember it is only a game.

GatorHatur

08-10-2012

The problem with kick in champ selection is that premades can dictate gameplay every time... If you don't choose a champ they like they can just boot you... In fact... a troll premade would make it even worse....

Disqualifier

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorHatur View Post
The problem with kick in champ selection is that premades can dictate gameplay every time... If you don't choose a champ they like they can just boot you... In fact... a troll premade would make it even worse....
This is probably exactly why it has never been implemented. You would also have longer queue times because you would have people trolling the system just to boot people for fun. Its kind of sickening

GatorHatur

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disqualifier View Post
This is probably exactly why it has never been implemented. You would also have longer queue times because you would have people trolling the system just to boot people for fun. Its kind of sickening
Totally agree, plus Lyte has already addressed this topic before, for the very reasons you and I gave.

Maxelmusic

08-11-2012

*****acle: next time dont **** with my cs ash
zork990: report kat
*****acle: lowlife mexican thief
*****acle: report kat?
*****acle: kat has the most kills
*****acle:
Krulas: REPORT ASHE AND BAN KAT
*****acle: so report away
*****acle: you cant ban me
Maxelmusic: please report kat and lux
*****acle: ******
*****acle: muahahha
zork990: wtf
Maxelmusic: intenntionally feeding
pryte: lol
zork990: kats my friend
zork990: ?
*****acle: yea lol
zork990: i dont like feeders
zork990: i still report
Krulas: icant ban u ? DD

Archobo

08-11-2012

Making a kick button isn't a good idea at all. People will start kicking you if you don't play the exact champion they want you to play.
Riot implemented so much champions so that you can differ between them and play to your liking. Not to be kicked because you aren't allowed to play the champion you want...

Rlot Suxxx Balls

09-11-2012

There's this AMAZING button called IGNORE! Press it and you will never play with them again...

onihero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Absolutely should have a kick button in champ select.

100% no reason not to have one. 4 people should not be subjected to 1 person for the next 20 mins + if they do not want to be.

If you find yourself kicked once, then just find another team to play with. If you find yourself kicked over and over again, you may be doing something wrong.