Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Torrent Download

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ser Noob

09-12-2010

I am coming up on my pseudo annual wipe and re-install/upgrade parts of my computer. (hello new Radeon HD 5870 (Cypress XT) 2GB 256-bit). In the process to prep, I was wondering if Riot puts out a torrent of the installer with all the patches?

I am aware that I can down load the installer, and let the patches run, but I am kinda impatient about my re-installs (I already have an image ready for the clean install.)

So Riot, do you have torrent with all the latest patches?

kaiimon

09-12-2010

Just copy the game from your harddrive to an external and copy it back when youre finished installing your new parts.

Hyphnx

09-12-2010

You wouldn't need to wipe your Hard Drive, assuming you're getting a new motherboard as well. Just install Windows back onto the partition. I bought a new motherboard when I got my dual 5970's and it was already Window's ready. Didn't have to do a thing.

Good luck with the card though mate, heard it has really bad problems with drivers and heat.

Ser Noob

09-12-2010

I know I don't have to wipe the hard drive but I do anyways, kind of spring cleaning at the end of summer