Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

04-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameil View Post
Kameil nodded,

Kiobi kept looking away, the blush growing to be more visible,

"Y-yeah... I mean being friends is nice too... Better than trying to bed you upon first sight. I don't think that would work well for our friendly relationship."
Talim nodded a bit with a smile.

"I appreciate that you didn't try to bed me on first sight. That already makes this visit beat out the time I went to Bilgewater, had to pay for the new wall for that tavern after I threw a pirate through it. Some people look at me and fail to see that I am the granddaughter of a martial arts master."

She sighed a bit and then looked over at Kiobi, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"You ok dear? You turning pretty red there. If your feeling ill I can get you something to drink."

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2013

Kiobi giggled, muttering on how dumb that pirate must have been. She paused and thought for a moment... that could have been her. It'd probably hurt... a lot...

She then looked over at Talim and tilted her head, her blush fading away slowly,

"Oh, it's okay, just a bit embarrassed that I was thinking of trying to bed you. Nothing to worry about." Kiobi then smiled, "But thanks for worrying about me."

Youay

04-19-2013

Talim nodded and then blushed when Kiobi said that she was thinking of trying to bed her. She looked down at her hands and fiddled with her fingers a bit as she spoke a bit nervously.

"No problem at all, I...I just never had another girl say that she was thinking of trying to bed me before. I mean, I didn't think anyone as pretty as you say something like that to me."

Talim then realized what she said and went a few shades redder as she focused on her fingers some more, trying to think of something to say.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Talim nodded and then blushed when Kiobi said that she was thinking of trying to bed her. She looked down at her hands and fiddled with her fingers a bit as she spoke a bit nervously.

"No problem at all, I...I just never had another girl say that she was thinking of trying to bed me before. I mean, I didn't think anyone as pretty as you say something like that to me."

Talim then realized what she said and went a few shades redder as she focused on her fingers some more, trying to think of something to say.
Kiobi looked at Talim, tilting her head... Sure Kiobi knew she was pretty, but it felt weird to have someone else say it,

"Well, it's probably just me being me," she said giggling, "and I'm weird so it make sense... I think." Kiobi soon thought for a moment and then chuckled, patting Talim's shoulder, "I just realized that we just became friends and already we're having these weird moments."

Youay

04-20-2013

Talim grinned at Kiobi when she placed her hand on her shoulders. Blush still colored her cheeks when she looked at the other girl.

"It's...no problem. I mean, I never really hung around many other girls, so I don't know if your weird or not. But you seem perfectly fine to me."

She gave Kiobi a honest smile.

"But I think having these weird moments are kind of nice actually.And so is the thought of being your friend."

Kameil

04-20-2013

Quote:
Talim grinned at Kiobi when she placed her hand on her shoulders. Blush still colored her cheeks when she looked at the other girl.

"It's...no problem. I mean, I never really hung around many other girls, so I don't know if your weird or not. But you seem perfectly fine to me."

She gave Kiobi a honest smile.

"But I think having these weird moments are kind of nice actually.And so is the thought of being your friend."
Kiobi tilted her head and raised an eyebrow,

"I don't know... But if you say so." She shrugged right after that before listening to Talim. Kiobi giggled, "Aw, you're too kind. Almost feels like flattery."

Youay

04-27-2013

Talim giggled back and grinned at the other girl.

"Perhaps it is, and perhaps its just me being honest. So tell me Kiobi, what do you do for fun around here?"

Kameil

04-28-2013

Quote:
Talim giggled back and grinned at the other girl.

"Perhaps it is, and perhaps its just me being honest. So tell me Kiobi, what do you do for fun around here?"
Kiobi thought for a moment before shrugging,

"I don't know, somehow I like turning invisible and walking around. But that's just me, so I just do what I like."

Youay

05-13-2013

Talim let out a low whistle at Kiobi's statement.

"You can turn invisible? That must come in real handy."

She leaned her head on her hand frowning slightly.

"Sadly I have no way of using such magic. Only thing I can do that is remotely close is walking really quietly and basic stealth techniques."

She straightened and smiled at the other woman.

"As for me, I like to stargaze."

Kameil

05-14-2013

Kiobi nodded and shrugged,

"Combat or stealth purposes, of course... But I really just use it for fun, nothing else."

The elf pouted, thinking of how badly it would be if she had no magic running through her veins. She then tilted her head,

"...How do you stargaze?"

Sure, stargazing meant looking at stars, but Kiobi never had the chance to with how bright the skies were.