Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Kiobi smiled,

"Oh can't just stay the same, that would make life boring, though I think my friends enjoy me being the same. Even brother."

"Don't make assumptions sister."

"But I am correct? Right?" There was silence, "Brother?"

"...Yes. I somehow hate to admit it, even though your behavior is something I don't approve of... I don't mind it at all. But only because you're my sister." Kiobi grinned and shot threw a fist into the air,

"Awesome! I'm still correct anyways!"

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-31-2012

Ryan just chuckled, looking toward the time and putting his hood back up "I think I'm going to get back to my room, Rayne should be starting her studying again and I'd like to help her." he stood up, with a bow toward the elves he exited the room.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

"Bye Ryan" The two said in unison.

"Remember to do more than study!" Kiobi said deviously. Kameil looked at her and sighed,

"Kiobi...."

"Oh that can mean anything. You clearly understand that."

"But I know you're implying the obvious."

"Shouldn't you be used to that by now?"

"Yes I should-"

"Then clearly, I've won." She smiled at him and moved over to the couch followed by Kameil. The two sat silently before talking randomly.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-08-2012

A long while later...

Ryan and Rayne entered the room, both with big smiles on their faces. Ryan's wings glisened in the light a shimmering white just as they used to and his hair had returned to its natural brown. His skin had darkened significantly and overall he seemed much healthier and happier. The pair both made their way to a recliner and sat down, talking among themselves.

Bright Oblivion

11-15-2012

Some time later, after the fight which you can read in the Displaced Timeline.

The door swung open at Sigmund's touch and he stepped through into the room, wearing his usual black trench coat.

Her hand in his, Emily followed him into the room, pausing to glance around and notice that they were apparently the first ones into the room, which wasn't surprising as they hadn't had to do much to get ready. She was wearing a light green dress and white flats, her necklace tucked beneath the neckline and her hair wavy. Deciding to wait for everyone else, she led Sigmund to a couch and sat down next to him.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-15-2012

Eve opened the door to the lounge, her hair brushed though not put up into anything fancy. She wore a tight black sweater, the sleeves only going just to her forearm and the front being just large enough to make it to her belly button. She wore black skinny jeans and no shoes at all. She looked around for a moment and spotted Emily and Sigmund, she let out a short whistle at Emily and giggled before making her way over and sitting across from them. "Hey you two." she playfully eyes Emily up and down "That dress looks lovely on you... Though I feel a tad under dressed now..." she said, rubbing the back of her head for a moment.

Bright Oblivion

11-15-2012

Emily smiled and waved at Eve and let out a hum at her compliment, eying her as well.

"Don't worry, Eevee. You look great. Doesn't she, Sigmund?"

Sigmund, who had been lost in his own thoughts, frowned as he was addressed.

"Yeah. Sure. What?"

Emily rolled her eyes and shook her head, turning back to Eve.

"You look perfect, Eevee. I just dressed up because I felt like it."

She glanced at Sigmund, shaking her head slightly and letting out a sigh.

"And because one of us should."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-15-2012

Eve smiled, "Thank you Emmy." she looked at Sigmund and shrugged "There was no dress code as far as I'm aware of anyway." she stood up, adjusting her top slightly as she made her way toward the food generator "Would you two like anything?" she said, turning around and brushing some hair over her ear.

Bright Oblivion

11-15-2012

Emily shook her head.

"I think we'll wait until the other three have arrived. Novus mentioned something about getting food, in any case. Though something to drink wouldn't hurt. Sigmund?"

With a nod, Sigmund got up and made his way over to the drink dispenser, pouring himself a cup of tea. Turning back to Emily, he asked for her drink choice.

"Tea?"

Emily made a face and shook her head.

"Water, please."

With a shrug, Sigmund poured a glass of water and took them back to Emily, handing her her water.

"You know you can't avoid it forever, right?"

Equiste

11-15-2012

Lucina came down with Lucas, wearing a loose fitting yellow shirt with a building of Piltover on it as well as a dressy blue skirt with two inch high heals, and brown fingerless gloves, giggling to herself. She smiled, trying to slide in to open the door before Lucas could get to it.