Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-10-2012

((I don't even remember who jack is to be honest...so by now Ryan would have forgotten.))

Weenie Lord Shen

08-10-2012

((...

This guy.... I haven't used him in a while though >.>))

Bright Oblivion

08-10-2012

Emily nodded and slipped inside just before the door closed, stopping on the other side to slip off her shoes and glance around the room. As she turned in a circle to examine it, she let out a low whistle. "I see what Sigmund meant by this being 'a good investment.'" Smiling, she made her way to the counter to make herself a cup of tea and found a spot on one of the couches. Turning to the elf, she smiled and waved. "Hello, miss Athelia. I heard you and Eve visited the Kumungu the other day?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-10-2012

Ryan tried once more to recognize the voice
"I'm sorry, nothing is coming to mind, I recently had a fairly serious problem with my soul, due to it's severity I have been cursed with bad memory, I apologize if this offends you but until we meet outside this room and I feel I can consider you a friend, I'll have to ask that you leave."
he shook his head and took a sip of water, seemed his memory was more foggy then he had thought...

Weenie Lord Shen

08-10-2012

Jack sighed. Well that's understandable. I guess that's what happens when you mess with people's souls. "All right..." He said as he walked off.

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-10-2012

Ryan finished his glass of water, getting up off the recliner slowly, he made his way over to the drink station once more, this time getting a glass of soda, he sat back down, smiling. he looked at Emily
"So where is Sigmund? I'm sure he'd want to see the finished product."

Ryugi Kazamaru

08-10-2012

(( I'm kinda sad that it came to this... ))

MysticalRaven

08-10-2012

Athelia plops herself down on a couch, she looks to Emily and nods,
"Yea, we were bored."

((Well... Tier 4 and lowers were popping up everywhere. (My ranking system for Rpers... It's stupid but keeps me sane))))

((EDIT: Yup, nothing against you Kaz.))

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-10-2012

((It's nothing against you Kaz, I really enjoy spending time in your break room, but sometimes it really does just become too chaotic when all I want to do is have a nice conversation with some friends, my characters will still visit on a regular basis, as a lot of them aren't even allowed in this room. if you ever want to stop by, I'm sure Ryan would let you in, he thinks of Kaz with quite a bit of respect.))

Ryugi Kazamaru

08-10-2012

(( Oh, I know it isn't anything against me. Lord knows I did my best to keep order. But with certain individuals deciding to give zero fvcks and do whatever they want regardless of what I do or say...there was little I could do. I'm just really sad that all my hard work was ruined by a couple people who could just fvcking listen to reason... *sigh* ))