Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-10-2012

((this is a Semi open RP, i have the right to remove people from the room if I feel it is required, you must have permission to enter the room each time, with each character, though If I feel you are a good regular, you will be given permission and knowledge of how to open the door from the outside. this is meant to be a relaxing place for friends to chat about the day while not be flustered by the amount of people in the room.))

people allowed to enter without permission - (Meaning they can enter and re-enter at will, if you are invited in, then leave, you will need to gain permission once more if you want back in )
-Ryan.
-Rayne.
-Sigmund.
-Athelia.
-Kameil.
-Aegis/Novus.
- Lucina.
- Kiobi.
- Eve.
-Emily.
- Dr. Liana.
- Dr. Youay.
-----

Deep within the seemingly endless halls of the institute of war, there are many rooms, used for various purposes. There is one room however, found my a young summoner known as Ryan, that had no use, no purpose for being there, this gave him an idea, what if he could save enough influence to purchase this room from the league? then he could do with it what he wishes, and well, that's just what he did. within a relatively large room there was no furniture, there was however a very soft, red carpet, this gave Ryan another idea, why not make this a lounge for him and his friends. he began working immediately and over weeks of saving up influence for furniture, and getting that furniture into the room, he had finally finished it,

A large steel door blocked entrance, one could feel the intense magics coming from this door, it's hextech design causing it to already be hard enough to open but among the magics one may sense gatekeeper magics intertwined with powerful summoner magics, It would be near impossible for anyone to enter the room without permission. When the door was opened, one would be surprised at the room, it would be hard to believe one person had done it on his own, several couches, chairs and even a couple recliners for sitting, there were tables in front of every chair, lower ones for the couch to allow people to put their feet up if they pleased, a large book shelf in the corner of the room that was stocked with books from the league's library. if one looked to their right when they entered the room they would see a long counter with two objects on it, one of them being a food generator, capable of generating any food imaginable, all one had to do was simply reach in, think of their choice, then pull it out, next to it was a drink fountain, similar to the food generator, all one had to do was think of what they wish to drink and it would come out. if you were to look to the left, you would see a wall with a table pressed against it, chairs across the table to allow people to look out the windows that ran across that side of the room. if they walked forward, past the couches and tables, to the wall opposite of the door, they would find another locked door, however the contents of that door are secret, for now. the room itself gave off a relaxing aura, there was no need for anyone to argue or fight in here, there was a small shoe rack to the left of the door, for anyone wishing to feel the soft red carpet, as well as anyone who simply felt like kicking back and taking their shoes off.

----

Ryan stood outside the door, being one of only a few people able to enter the room without permission of someone inside, he opened the door and walked through, smiling at his handy work, he took his shoes off, placing them on the shoe rack and made his way over to the drink dispenser, pouring himself a glass of water, he sat down on one of the large comfortable recliners and put his feet up, sighing with relief that he had finally finished the room, now he would just have to wait for those he had invited to arrive, if they so please, he flicked his hand and a little box on the counter with the food generator opened, it began playing music suitable for a lounge, as Ryan sat back, drinking his water. It seemed it didn't bother him much anymore to sit back against his wings.

---

A rough sketch of what the lounge looks like

FilFire

08-10-2012

((You got tired of all the chaos in the Break Room didn't you.))

MysticalRaven

08-10-2012

((Yes. We did.))
Athelia stands in front of the door with a small smile. Finally, a place to actually relax!
She makes her way in and waves to Ryan,
"Nice place you made... How did you manage to afford it?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-10-2012

Ryan smiles at Athelia, waving at her
"hey there, it took a lot of saving, but having two summoners earning influence toward one account helped out a lot, also Sigmund donated a large sum to help me out."
he continues to sit back in the chair, motioning over to the food and drink generators
"grab a snack or a drink if you want, sit back and relax."

Bright Oblivion

08-10-2012

Emily knocked on the door, having heard about the lounge from Rayne and from Sigmund who had agreed to help fund it before he'd left to help Aydin. "Hello?" she called out. "Mister Ryan? It's Emily. May I come in?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-10-2012

Ryan smiled
"of course!" he waves his hand and the door swings open, letting her in
"have a snack, sit back and relax!"

Weenie Lord Shen

08-10-2012

Jack was walking the halls of the Institute. Man what a day. Summonings, meetings, all that stuff that makes him drown in his schedule. He was still wearing his purple summoner robes when he noticed the steel door. He looked at it as the door swung open for Emily. "Woa..... Nice place." He said looking around then noticing Ryan and Athelia. "Hello... Wait... Since when did you get wings??" He said pointing to his wings. "Last time I checked you DIDN'T have wings... I must've missed a lot..."

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-10-2012

the door would shut instantly behind Emily, not allowing Jack the slightest chance to enter, Ryan looked over when he heard the voice
"I'm sorry...I don't believe we've met, this is a private lounge for me and my friends, and friends of my friends, perhaps if we meet another time I will allow you to enter, but not now."

Weenie Lord Shen

08-10-2012

((Wait didn't Ryan and Jack meet? I'm pretty sure they did...))

FilFire

08-10-2012

((How about you first make a list of people allowed to enter before starting on the list of people with automatic access, otherwise people are going to be wondering whether they would be allowed in or not.))