Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Siren, the Valoran Calamity. Multi-Element Mage idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaotikIllusion

08-10-2012

First female-ish name I could think of.
Siren, the Valoran Calamity

I thought it would be interesting if the mage could combine powers. The multi-ability thing for new champs seems somewhat popular and really fun to command at the same time. At the same time, I thought it would be fun to use different names of places in Valoran to names the spells.
Passive: Spellmasters Fury- ( Spell Combos )
-Each spell Siren casts has a minor delay. Within that delay, activating another spell will combine the two spells into a more powerful attack. This attack will cost ____ extra mana but hits for ___% extra damage. After 3 seconds of not using the combined spell, Siren will lose the combo and the activated spells refresh at half their cooldown. ( Does not work with Ultimate )

Q-Firestarter- Siren fires a wave of fire in a line, dealing damage and scorching the land below dealinging D.O.T for 2 seconds. At level 5, the D.O.T duration is increased as well has the distance of the spell.
Spellmasters Fury-“Steam Vent”-Combining Firestarter with Come Forth, Conquers Sea, will release a scolding cloud of steam on a target area, dealing D.O.T and slowing anyone caught in it.
Spellmasters Fury-“Comet”-Combining Firestarter and Call of Freljord, Siren will send a comet from the sky, stunning targets in the center for 1 second and buring the land around the center for 2 seconds, dealing D.O.T

W-Come Forth, Conquers Sea!- Siren calls the power of the Conquers Sea, making a pillar of water burst forth from the ground after a short delay ( like brands pillar of flame ). The target will take damage and be slowed. At level 5 this ability will have its radius increase.
Spellmasters Fury-“Glacier”- Combining Come Forth, Conquers Sea and Call of Freljord will cause Siren to make a glacier erupt from the land, dealing damage and slowing anyone hit.

E-Call of Freljord- Siren pulls power from Freljord, conjuring a massive iceball to fall from the sky. Enemies caught in the center will be stunned for 1 second. At level 5, this spell will deal additional damage.

R-Cry of Valoran-Siren heeds the cry of the fallen mages of Valoran, focusing their powers to him

For 12 seconds, Siren receives (a scaling amount of AP. Lvl 1-25, Lvl 2-45 Lvl 3-60). The area around him is a torrent of elements, causing AOE damage. Additionally, Sirens cooldown on abilities is reduced by 50% ( on top of whatever CDR may be equip ) At the end, Siren releases a burst of power dealing damage to all caught in the blast.

Just fun little ideas I had for a Mult-Element Mage champ. Thoughts? Feedback is always fun.