How do Refunds work?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jaimeee

08-10-2012

I'm typically not the type to care about these things, but a few days (or weeks) ago, I bought RP for the first time to buy Zyra's bundle. With the RP left, I got Orianna, who was on sale at the time.

I had a little RP left, so I decided to buy more and get Diana's bundle next when it was released. However, I miscalculated, and had like way too much RP. So, with it, I bought Vayne and Fiora at full RP price.

The very next day, the new sale popped up, and Vayne was in it at half price. At this point, I was like "ok, it's not a big deal." Now, about three days later, Fiora is in the new sale at half price too. It kind of sucks to know that the only non-release champs I bought at full price with RP were both put up for sale almost immediately after. If I would have know, I would have waited, and with the RP saved, I could have bought another full price champion, or two other sales champions...

I heard about Refund Tickets, but I'm wondering how do they work, and will I actually get back the RP I could've saved? I really want to buy Riven with these RP...

Arctic Bro

08-10-2012

3 wishes.

ZeroJager

08-10-2012

3 items that were purchased within the last month.

jaimeee

08-10-2012

Ok... But when? Do I have to ask someone, or will I automatically get back the RP at the end of the month?

pannra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

Emailsupport.

Perpetualism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

You get back the RP difference. You buy it for 975 at full price, they'll refund 487 back to you, as long as it wasn't too long ago.

Leib Olmai

08-10-2012

Actually, that wouldn't count at the "one time 3 item refund".

Submit a ticket here : https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home
Explain that you bought vayne/fiora at the full price and Vayne/fiora sale was announced the day after.

They will give you the difference without any problem and won't count as your one-time refund unless you want a full refund on them.

So you could get like 975 RP for both since they are on sale.

ZeroJager

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styria View Post
Ok... But when? Do I have to ask someone, or will I automatically get back the RP at the end of the month?
When I asked for mine it took no more than two days.

jaimeee

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leib Olmai View Post
Actually, that wouldn't count at the "one time 3 item refund".

Submit a ticket here : https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home
Explain that you bought vayne/fiora at the full price and Vayne/fiora sale was announced the day after.

They will give you the difference without any problem and won't count as your one-time refund unless you want a full refund on them.

So you could get like 975 RP for both since they are on sale.
Thanks! I just sent a ticket, and I'm hoping they'll give me 975 back... I'm not asking for an actual refund, just for the RP I could've saved, so if you say there shouldn't be a problem...

Now we just gotta wait :3